Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11749334_10204743655206410_1514027539_n.jpg

what can i say? it's pretty EPIC!! love the HS..thanks again PACE!!

let's show our thanks by leaving him feedback....i did....woot!

Just throwing out a little wish listing here, Pace. :wink1:

GI_Joe_range_vipers_afa_85_11411553.JPG

sawviperc.jpg
38620.jpg
vintage_hasbro_gi_joe_night_vipers_with_micro_figure_destro.jpg

Would buy 2 of each of these if that helps. :lol

Small updates: Here are some WIP's of BBQ's tanks. This is how it will look including the whole frame that holds the tanks. The frame is fully scratch built, time consuming but will give the most detail. The straps will need to be supplied by ones self but the attachment will be ready.

Comparing this to the resin tank only.

Fantastic! I have to admit I'm not a big BBQ fan, but this work is drawing me in.

shut the front door! that's nice...i almost want to do a BBQ now just to use that lol

What he and YT said. I think I didn't bother getting him until he was an Eco Warrior. Lol. Something in the cartoon turned me off from him worse than it did Duke. But at least I still had all the different versions of Duke even though I wish he'd died in the movie. Anyway your stuff almost makes me want to do one too. I know I would have gotten one if SS or Hasbro had produced a 1/6 figure with a sculpt and equipment that looks this good!

Damn how have I missed this thread :slap

Amazing work and nice to see another resident of the UK keeping the Joes/Action Force still going strong over here. :clap

Back