Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now to spice things up. For those who are following my thread, you know who this is. Fresh from the mould, cap is next to be casted. Stay tune for the next reveal.....

Rogue better get to your sewing machine.

Put me on the list! I might as well collect head sculpts even if I might not get around to making the figure :lol

Someone did a killer job with Gung-Ho's chest tat awhile back, I don't remember who though. I need one of those too.

Put me on the list! I might as well collect head sculpts even if I might not get around to making the figure :lol

Copy that! Collecting the parts needed for your custom figure will come in handy. I just love how you do your customs and the way you pose your figure as well as amazing camera skills man!

Pattern for shockwaves's camo is also ready. We need Matt to start stitching again.

Copy that! Collecting the parts needed for your custom figure will come in handy. I just love how you do your customs and the way you pose your figure as well as amazing camera skills man!
Yeah, and head sculpts are usually the hardest thing to get right. So collecting those are paramount! And thanks! I look forward to getting my first piece of your work.
Is it EF? It can be printed on a decal clear film then applied to the body with decal setting solution to thin and blend it in.

That's possible, but I don't remember. :lol

Yeah, and head sculpts are usually the hardest thing to get right. So collecting those are paramount! And thanks! I look forward to getting my first piece of your work.

That's possible, but I don't remember. :lol

No probs. All BBQ gear will be next. The hardest part which is the tank is also on the pipeline. I still have available scrap iron's head, let me know if you fancy this too. His rocket launcher is also on the work. Got so many projects on cue but rest assure all will be done.

we are moving this weekend and next week..so gimme another week or two to get situated...i have gung ho's pattern and shock's pattern all ready to paint up..just need the free time...

11714317_10204658601200113_1748941400_n.jpg
i redid the vest for Gh..it's way better now...

10716182_10202906471157957_376830272_n.jpg

that's shocks..i have a better blue for new ones tho...

Back