Clint Eastwood in A Fistful Of Carburetors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itchybitz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Clint-01.jpg

Here is my updated version of Clint Eastwood's bounty hunter.
I recently got the HS from Scott Pettersen and wasn't sure what I was gonna do with it (apart from butcher the paint job, lol) then I got this Harley and it just came to me. I was thinking about the bounty hunter in Raising Arizona and...

clint-02.jpg

clint-04.jpg

clint-12.jpg

clint-07.jpg

clint-09.jpg

clint-13.jpg

clint-17.jpg

clint-15.jpg

Yeah, the last one resembles one of Clint's early acting roles on a TV show, I think it was "Highway Patrol". He played a motorcycle gang member or something.

nice!. Where did you get that harley ?

I got the Harley off eBay and it wasn't cheap, it's a Tamiya 1/6 Harley-Davidson FXE1200 already built and customised by a master modeler.
I love it but it's pretty fragile and I have a hell of a time fitting a rider on it without knocking something loose.
I'm not sure why, but I've accumulated quite a few 1/6th bikes now. I'm not even a 1/1 bike guy.

bikes-01.jpg

bikes-08.jpg

bikes-10.jpg

I got the Harley off eBay and it wasn't cheap, it's a Tamiya 1/6 Harley-Davidson FXE1200 already built and customised by a master modeler.
I love it but it's pretty fragile and I have a hell of a time fitting a rider on it without knocking something loose.
I'm not sure why, but I've accumulated quite a few 1/6th bikes now. I'm not even a 1/1 bike guy.

bikes-01.jpg

bikes-08.jpg

bikes-10.jpg

Awesome pictures man, keep them coming!

Updated for accuracy...

Awesome collection btw! Where did you get Clint's leather jacket?

Thanks!
Ha ha, thanks:)

The jacket is part of the Saturday Toys Biker set and probably my favourite piece of one sixth clothing.

Back