Classic Iron Man Comiquette - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

picture.php

Skiman, I am surprised you let your wife hold those heads. You can definitely tell she has delicate feminine hands.

I recently buy one pice (Iron Man Classic Comiquette) at Corner Store Comics..
But they gave me a refund and sent me an e-mail.
They told me that the usps can't ship to my country because of the size. But I already received larger itens by the usps.

Can anyone help me ?

What I need is a store that sells and ships to Brazil, and also have in stock this item.
Please, if anyone can tell me something I'll be very grateful!

I wasn't able to complete the checkout on sideshow.
Is there any other store besides sideshow and bbts that I can find this one ?
:(

I wasn't able to complete the checkout on sideshow.
Is there any other store besides sideshow and bbts that I can find this one ?
:(

Ebay would be your best choice for an exclusive. They can go from $280 to $400. I recently got one for $375 but the guy let me pay in installments and I received it a few days ago. It is one of the best Sideshow has to offer in my opinion....

But if you are looking for the regular version, there are places like Cornerstorecomics and alteregocomics that offer for a very reasonable price......

wow, that's a good price for a piece that's really pretty damn good imo.

Yeah, I was pretty happy to get it at that price. I'm stuck having to pay really high prices for a lot of the pieces I have bought and want to acquire, so it's nice to get one below retail for once.

Back