Classic Comedians

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mads28

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Was watching some old 3 stooges shorts this weekend. Can't help but think how much I would like to see Moe, Larry and Curley PF's. Could be done in SSE as well.

Was watching some old 3 stooges shorts this weekend. Can't help but think how much I would like to see Moe, Larry and Curley PF's. Could be done in SSE as well.

Other additions to the Classic Comedians line would be:

Abbott and Costello
Laurel and Hardy
Marx Brothers
Martin and Lewis
Charlie Chaplin
Harold Lloyd
Buster Keaton

Care to add anyone else?

Red Skelton! I loved him as a kid and watched his TV show every Sunday night!!! :rock

You could do a whole line of Red alone... Freddie the Freeloader, Clem Kaddiddlehopper, Mean Widdle Boy, George Appleby, and San Fernando Red!

I'd love PFs but depending on the prices of them I think 1/6 might be the better route so you can add more without spacing withstraints. I'd love Abbott and Costello, 3 Stooges, Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin, Laurel and Hardy. I'd have a space set up just for them.

I just thought of a few more...

W C Fields

Edgar Bergan , Charlie M. , and Mortimer S.

Jack Benny, Lucille Ball, Danny Kaye, ^^^^ Van Dyke, Jimmy Durante, Bob Hope.

Make that Richard Van Dyke. :lol

Hope and Crosby!!!

How could I forget. I'd snap up that two pack in an instant...

Not so much the Dorothy Lamour...

I really want Marx Brothers figures (really just Groucho, Harpo and Chico) but if there were modern comedians, I think a Richard Pryor would rule.

Red Skelton! I loved him as a kid and watched his TV show every Sunday night!!! :rock

You could do a whole line of Red alone... Freddie the Freeloader, Clem Kaddiddlehopper, Mean Widdle Boy, George Appleby, and San Fernando Red!

I loved Red growing up too. Don't forget Willie Lump Lump and Sheriff Deadeye. Such a shame that all of these wonderful charactors have fallen into obscurity.

Hope and Crosby!!!

How could I forget. I'd snap up that two pack in an instant...

Not so much the Dorothy Lamour...

In the '90s, I picked up the G.I. Joe version of Bob Hope -- a pretty good likeness.

I'd love to see the one, the only... GROUCHO!

I'd want the three Marx Brothers (screw Zeppo and Gummo), but all six Stooges. That would make for one awesome display.

Laurel and Hardy, on the other hand, just never appealed to me. I could live with Abbott and Costello, but only after the Marx Bros. and Stooges had already been released.

I'd want the three Marx Brothers (screw Zeppo and Gummo), but all six Stooges. That would make for one awesome display.

Would love to see Shemp represented for the first time ever. As for Joe and Curley Joe? I would have to give them some thought. I agree with you about the Marx Brothers. Groucho, Harpo and Chico is all I would be interested in owning.

Back