Classic Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped today. She'll be here on Saturday. I'll post pics when I can.

Cat%20001.jpg

Cat%20002.jpg

Cat%20003.jpg

Cat%20004.jpg

Cat%20005.jpg

Cat%20006.jpg

Cat%20007.jpg

Cat%20008.jpg

When I first opened her, her face defiantly has harsh lines, but as I keep looking her she's quickly growing on me.... I noticed she actually has an overbite, that's a first I've seen on statues....

QC seems pretty good, the eyes seem to be just a little bit googly but only from a certain angle... I do wish they would of covered up her seams better, the side seam which I think they were using as part of her costume goes all the down her side and through her boot, it would of been better to hide the seam on her boot.. or put a zipper if they wanted to go that direction to cover it up better... This is where I miss XM's attention to small details like zippers...

I'd her a 7/10, although I suspect after a few more days of checking her out that score might rise to 8/10, like I said she's growing on me :)

I love the 90's Balent Catwoman. Would have thought this would have been an instant buy for me. But I have to say the face is so so off. It is so bad. She looks like a 40 year old mom face. I've reconsidered so many times and each time that face stops me. The eyes and the crazy smile and the harsh harsh lines of it all amke it so unappealing. Same thing kept me from buying the PF Harley. These faces and teeth and eyes are so crazy and off. Makes me sad because otherwise it is perfect!

Mine is due tomorrow, these pics are getting me excited. I think she turned out way better than the modern Catwoman.

I predict at only 1500 made, I give it only to the middle of next month and she'll be sold out everywhere. It's kind of plain with no exclusive or little cat on the base and should've been a $369 piece but it was well done, imo. All that extreme make-up makes her 1 nasty mother....... Lol.

Was (finally) able to have all my flex pays charged early. She should be here Friday. Excited!

Back