Action Figure Classic 1/6 Snake Eyes Head Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the interest guys - I will try to get the sales thread up tonight.

Looking like $49 for one. Looking at a deal for both together...

More Stormy...

attachment.php

put me down for both snake eyes heads and storm shadow. . i love the one that came in last week. so much detail and well thought out the way the band snaps behind the goggles and the details like the textured look in the vent holes and then the Arashikage Clan mark at the back of the mask.

Might be interested in this as well, will it be painted?

try to PM ya, but the folder is full!

Is Snake going to have those weird burlap textures on the sculpt?
You know I love the ballistic helmet, but I'm not sure I like the texture vibes on this one.

Yes it will have that texture. Please remember that the scale of the pic is about 5X magnified. I you have the Ballistic in hand (you may not yet) it is the same scale- if you will - as the fabric texture in the vented areas.

It's over scaled because the weave of 1/6 clothing is not true 1/6 it's all small weaved 1:1 fabric so I am just matching it at that scale.

I think I'm confused now but I hope that explained it :lol

No, I see what you mean. Its going to be very small crosshatch like we have in the breathing and slots above the visors.

Said it OSW, but I def will be down for a visor'd head, be nice to have a few variations and this one will be all bashed, fun.

any chance of you making stormshadows ninja claws if theres enough demand for them?

Wow, both SE heads are awesome! I'm down for one each.
Not so sure about the Stormshadow head, it's sculpted very well, but the sculpted cloth might not work. I'd have to see how the finished head turns out.

So I guess I can expect to see these at the end of next year? ;)

any chance of you making stormshadows ninja claws if theres enough demand for them?

I would love that, especially if they're the same design as the original 1988 release instead of the short stubby claws that came with the Ninja Viper. I'd have to buy two.

I'm down for these two SE 1/6 head sculpts, looks clean, especially the visor version.

Wow, both SE heads are awesome! I'm down for one each.
Not so sure about the Stormshadow head, it's sculpted very well, but the sculpted cloth might not work. I'd have to see how the finished head turns out.

So I guess I can expect to see these at the end of next year? ;)

:pfft:

It was six months thank you very much... :lol

But seriously the last head had 6 pieces for one cast so it was a very lengthy process.

My caster is shooting for a 4 week turnaround for the one pieces casts.

But seriously the last head had 6 pieces for one cast so it was a very lengthy process.

Yep, mine arrived almost 6 months exactly to the day I sent payment, and was well worth the wait.

There's no doubt about the endeavor you're taking on, I understand, it's just no one likes to wait.
Now I have to figure out where to get $85 dollars. :gah:

I was going to suggest you taking on sculpting a Dr. Doom armor, head, hands and feet set based on Sideshow's new Legendary Scale Figure for 1:6, similarly to the Ballistic helmet head you made for Snake Eyes, but I'm afraid it would cost to much. It would still be pretty cool.

There's no doubt about the endeavor you're taking on, I understand, it's just no one likes to wait.
Now I have to figure out where to get $85 dollars. :gah:

I was going to suggest you taking on sculpting a Dr. Doom armor, head, hands and feet set based on Sideshow's new Legendary Scale Figure for 1:6, similarly to the Ballistic helmet head you made for Snake Eyes, but I'm afraid it would cost to much. It would still be pretty cool.

That would be great, kind of surprised no one has tackled it yet tbh.

Also - there is a Strom coming....

attachment.php

Love it are you doing any other varients of storm shadow, id love to have one when he takes his hood down and you see his skintight mask. for those who want to make a cloth hood. Hasbro and sideshow did one but those heads dont go well with good bodies. and i want to use the head on a soldier story slim muscular body

Last edited:
Back