Action Figure Classic 1/6 Snake Eyes Head Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CREG Customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello All - I don't post much in this section but I do hang out a lot - Loved Joes since I was a kid and never stopped.

SE and Storm Shadow were always my favorites with Gung Ho not far behind.

For those of you familiar with my Ballistics head - I LOVED the statue and that's why I commissioned the piece because I wanted a version in 1/6. Well I still have love for the classics and having taken up zbrush this year I decided to tackle him myself.

Here are the two new heads I will be releasing soon.

Thanks for checking it out guys!

Classic Comando:

SC7.jpg

SC1.jpg

SC2.jpg

SC4.jpg

SC5.jpg

Classic Ninja w/Visor:

SV5.jpg

SV1.jpg

SV3.jpg

SV4.jpg

SV6.jpg

They both look good. I'm all Snake Eyes'd out. Be a good option for people who missed out on the first run and/or don't like Sideshows.

great job all 3 look killer, especially the ninja w/visor snake eyes.

Thank you!

Awesome stuff...I shall keep my eyes open for when they are available.
Hell yeah...chalk me up as interested.

Thanks for the interest guys. They'll be going up in the customs section later today.

Very nice ! I like the look of these sculpts.

Thank you!

They both look good. I'm all Snake Eyes'd out. Be a good option for people who missed out on the first run and/or don't like Sideshows.

:lol I never am - but thank's man - glad you liked the last one I did.

Was about to post the same thing, No Pants.

They look good, but 2 Snake Eyes on the shelf is enough and I'm happy with their state.

That first sculpt would make a nice one for the 91 version.

27945.jpg

Was about to post the same thing, No Pants.

They look good, but 2 Snake Eyes on the shelf is enough and I'm happy with their state.

That first sculpt would make a nice one for the 91 version.

27945.jpg

Man - that blue makes my eyes want to falcon punch each other.

Both SE heads look promising. Nice work, definitely interested.

Thank you!

--------------------------------------------

I would like some feedback on something.

The top half of the comando head - was it cloth or solid. The art is too ambiguous about it and the original SE had no texturing.

I noticed the AWESOME 3 3/4 release last year with the sweater and two heads has a all-over helmet for the comando head but I was just wondering if there is an definitive answer.... :dunno

I picked up Dean's most recent Snake Eyes sculpt, and I can't recommend his work enough!

Looks great! After I open my SE V2, I may be a customer, I really regret missing out on your first run.

I tempted to get the visor version; it looks too cool to pass up.

Ever considered doing an 89 version of snake eyes? Or is that coming up in your 12 days of Christmas?

Back