Clark Gable lifesize bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've noticed that whenever there's an awesome sculpt shown, people usually make it their avatar.

:lecture:lecture:lecture
That Bergholtz dude is probably so jealous that this guys masterpiece got made into Batty's avatar. Don't worry Andy, one day you will reach this level.

Gable-mania continues to grow!!!! There is now a second Gable bust that shows up in my search. This one is a much better likeness....however, and it's 2 big howevers, there is a wick in the head, and they want 250$ for it. Ebay seller- I salute you! :clap:clap:clap

LotImg34881.jpg

Ryan...why the heck are searching for life size busts of Clark Gable? :lol

Ryan...why the heck are searching for life size busts of Clark Gable? :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I collect alot of 1:1 and lifesize stuff and these are showing up there.....or perhaps I love the Gablemeister!

BTW Happy belated Birthday my compadre...sorry i missed it. :(

Man the first one really has probably been up for 6 months or more....and i really have emailed them, but they never respond. :(

For those of you that missed the Clark Gable GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!! There is a new museum quality Joe Louis up on ebay RIGHT NOW!! DON"T LET THIS GET AWAY!!!!!!!

0f9d_11.jpg

0fea_11.jpg

Damn it, and I'd been saving up and donating organs to afford it :monkey2

But on the plus side, that Joe Louis is fantastic. But, does he come with the Basketball... I mean, what is Joe Louis w/o a basketball?

Damn it, and I'd been saving up and donating organs to afford it :monkey2

But on the plus side, that Joe Louis is fantastic. But, does he come with the Basketball... I mean, what is Joe Louis w/o a basketball?

I feel like such a fool after they sold it for their asking price. :monkey2 I was seriously emailing them weekly to talk down the price so I could send it to Bannister, then it sold. :monkey2:monkey2 The Louis is fantastic though...they reall captured the post fight lumpiness, lifelike lips, and amaing chalk drawn eyes. It is the small details that make it so great.

Its true... many artisans would fail to know that Joe Louis' eyes were in fact made of chalk. It was one of the factors that led to his greatness. Well, time to start harvesting organs... this will be mine :rock

Back