Cinemaquette's Indiana Jones 24-Inch Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doritos.gif

Still waiting...

Don't worry, they will at least give people a 1 week heads up before that pre-orders. Although when it does go up for sale, it may just go up with a Newsletter like a lot of the PFs seem to do.

From TMTI... apparently, despite being utterly "pwned" by Sideshow's PF, Cinemaquette still plans to go through with this expensive endeavor:

Cinemaquette spoke with us briefly today and here's what they had to say -

"We are planning to ship the first few (Indiana Jones) units next month. We should have some for our domestic customers by the time the movie is released. The retail price will be $2,000.00"

When the Indiana Jones statue goes live on their site shortly this is what the description will read -

CINEMAQUETTE VOLUME 7
Indiana Jones

If adventure has a name, it's Indiana Jones! The world's most famous archaeologist leaps into action with this newest edition in the Cinemaquette series! Constructed of polyurethane composite with realistic silicon skin, the Indiana Jones Cinemaquette's head is individually punched with real human hair, and features film-accurate clothing, weaponry and equipment, from his trusty revolver to his famous bullwhip, authentic in every detail.

Specifications:

. Approximately 24 inches in height
. Clothing and weaponry reproduced in scale with precise detail
. Handsome display base
. Each Certificate bears Harrison Ford's signature

Limited in production to 1,000 units worldwide

$2,000.00!!!! :google You could literally get SEVEN of the Sideshow PFs for one of these things!! :duh

But, hey... at least it comes with a Harrison Ford signature, right? :lol

From TMTI... apparently, despite being utterly "pwned" by Sideshow's PF, Cinemaquette still plans to go through with this expensive endeavor:

$2,000.00!!!! :google You could literally get SEVEN of the Sideshow PFs for one of these things!! :duh

But, hey... at least it comes with a Harrison Ford signature, right? :lol

That's crazy.

If Indy is allready 2.000$, what will the Predator cost ???? :duh

Seriously, I'm stunned. Think about this.

You can get 7 of the Sideshow PF's for less than the price of ONE of these.

That is utter insanity.

Seriously, I'm stunned. Think about this.

You can get 7 of the Sideshow PF's for less than the price of ONE of these.

That is utter insanity.

Yes it is, but what about this:

If Indy is allready 2.000$, what will the Predator cost ???? :duh:duh

I am a fan of CM's pieces, but their prices are going INSANE ( if they already weren't there ). $2,000 for a CM Indy that doesn't really even look like Ford? Wow.

Maybe the production piece will have a better likeness.The arnold terminator from cinemaquette is still my all time favorite collectible from that movie and has an awesome likeness...But if it stays like that what a f'n waste of a 2 k...

Maybe the production piece will have a better likeness.The arnold terminator from cinemaquette is still my all time favorite collectible from that movie and has an awesome likeness...But if it stays like that what a f'n waste of a 2 k...

That's the only CM I own. I want a T-800 Endo too, but the Arnold is a GREAT piece.

Great piece, but I wish it was from T-1, not T-3

Back