Cinemaquette's Indiana Jones 24-Inch Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't get the appeal of most of these, don't get me wrong some (like the Predator and Godfather) turn out great. But Aragorn and Indy just don't seem to be happening... especially for the insane prices :google

I just don't get the appeal of most of these, don't get me wrong some (like the Predator and Godfather) turn out great. But Aragorn and Indy just don't seem to be happening... especially for the insane prices :google

You forgot about the Alien. That thing is badass.

The Alien is pretty awesome as are the other two GB listed. Aragorn, Indy, and Jack just never did appeal 2 me.

The Alien is pretty awesome as are the other two GB listed. Aragorn, Indy, and Jack just never did appeal 2 me.

The Endo and Arnold are pretty nice as well. Those are the only two I have seen in person.

I've seen them all because of SDCC but the people ones just never knocked my socks off.

This doesn't look much like Indy in the face.

I personally like the Terminator Arnold CM and all the creatures and robots like the Alien and the TX. The only problem is that they are soooo expensive and way too intricate to ship safely.

I was all ready to order the CMQ Indy and even have a pre-order in. In person the likeness is much better. But the SSC PF will be out soon and I'm thinking that it will be just as good (or better) for a 1/4 the price.

My thoughts exactly... I can't wait to see the SSC PF--- SDCC do you think?

And it may even LOOK better.

It probably will to be honest. I think the new "improvements" make the CM Indy look even worse than it did before. I like everything but the face on it....and the outrageous price. :google

Gone are the days I will spend that amount of money on a piece. *breathes a sigh of relief* :lol

CM really went downhill IMO.

I loved the Terminator pieces and that was it.

Alien is too thin, not accurate.

Aragorn's face is awful.

Predator's "crown" is too large (much like Pred2)

Indy used to look pretty good but is awful now.

Not sure what happened with CM.....

I'd buy two Indy PF's... Of course one from Raiders, perhaps standing while a later PF from ToD with his whip ready (when faced by the thuggee swordsmen before running for the rope bridge).

I've only gone for the SW PF's (staying away from LOTR or other lines that I collect like Bond) but I'll definitely be getting an Indy PF.

After seeing the latest Indy update from CM, I'm grateful to Sideshow for making a PF Indy.

CM has lot a lot of potential sales. Not only due to how this piece has turned, but because it's taking them so long to get it to the market.

I'm sure the flash isn't helping for this pic, but it still isn't looking too awesome if you ask me.

DSC_0965.JPG

I just hope Sideshow does a better PF likeness. Ford can be a pain to nail.

CM really went downhill IMO.

I loved the Terminator pieces and that was it.

Alien is too thin, not accurate.

Aragorn's face is awful.

Predator's "crown" is too large (much like Pred2)

Indy used to look pretty good but is awful now.

Not sure what happened with CM.....

Shocking seeing that from the guy who defended them for so long. Looks like now that you've sold out you can admit that they're crap.

Back