Cinemaquette's Indiana Jones 24-Inch Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me he actually looks more lke Clive Owen:

indy_04.jpg

365863867_d3dd990ce6_o.jpg

250px-SinCity_DwightMcCarthy.jpg

Yup that Indy is pretty much.....the Clivesta :lol

Mine arrived today - obviously I'm not going to share any pictures here, but I have to say it's very well done. The fedora even has the bow on the correct side.

It would be nice to see the actual production piece Dave, whatever people think or may think about it, that doesn't matter, go ahead and share the joy, I'm guessing it looks awesome

There have already been pictures posted here, which led to a disagreement about the likeness, whether it was worth the money, etc. Apparently these don't photograph well anyway.

Does anybody remember the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular show at Disneyland? The likeness of this piece kinda reminds me of the stuntman who played Indy there when I saw it waaaaaaaaaaaay back like late 80's early 90's.

Although, looking at this piece, I still kinda get creeped out knowing it's real hair....

It just goes to show how hard it is to get ford's face right. It's the nose that I think is a bit too pointy. Harrison's is more bulbous and slightly goes more to one side, plus they should have lost the frown lines. I have checked tons of pictures of him and I can't see those lines.
I just want to point out this is nit picking and that to any of you who own this, you still have a fine collectible

Last edited:
I would like to correct myself on the frown lines. He does have them but they are not so prominent

Before I bought it I checked around for images with the frown lines and only found a couple of pics. I definitely think the likeness would be better without them.

Guys,

Believe it or not, the CM Indy looks VERY good!!!

It get my approval and I am very picky, as you know.

Last edited:
For those wanting pictures, here you go.

Amazing piece...I did not want to like it but WOW, LOVE IT!

indy2-1.jpg

indy5.jpg

indy7.jpg

indy8.jpg

indy6.jpg

indy3.jpg

That is probably the best CM Indy I have seen pictures of. The one at the con didn't look that good.

wow...I should start making replacement belts for those too.. That gun belt is all kinds of incorrect and the whip keeper is WAAAAAY off for Raiders.... what scale are these statues ?

Back