Cinemaquette Underworld: Evolution - Marcus 1:3 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meet with CLAW: King of Pirates

10848036_10152982314686096_2460213625468580180_n.jpg

10568942_10152982314546096_738490298774158055_n.jpg

10628443_10152982314656096_2207984424060850851_n.jpg

10850264_10152982314836096_2210019991943767016_n.jpg

1040311_10152982315006096_1073694920043408747_o.jpg

10830902_10152982315036096_4806051018870906280_o.jpg

For my other works, please take a look at:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/art-show/120748-magnumopus.html

I received a response to my question from ECC to see if Marcus is still scheduled for release in December. Here's their response:

We've had some delays in sourcing out certain fabrics for Marcus's costume. But that's been sorted out. Marcus will now ship end of January.

This I dont mind at all. Sideshow has stacked up 3 PO's so far for this month ready to charge my card and ship. And I got another 3 or 4 scheduled to ship in January. So $2k right away would really put a hurtin to my wallet. :lol

Well I pulled the trigger on the Lycan bust from this company! Nervous now as I have to figure out a way to pay for it. It is apparently on back order waitlist so it won't be available until April , for me that is. Those that ordered before January will be getting it in late February, as I was told by their customer service people. Looking forward to this one as it's my first piece from this company; will really compliment my HCG Lycan statue!

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

Awesome! Thanks iamgroot! Really looking forward to getting this piece.

Just pulled the trigger on Marcus, really hope it's worth it

Nice! I'm pretty sure it will be. The things I've seen on YouTube for this company are just superb! And they have Steve Wang-that is beyond impressive in my book. When you get it pictures please.

Sooooo... I just paid this thing in full, knowing that it's been announced that this beast is shipping out at the end of the month. So stoked, but am feeling guilty dropping all that money at once. lmao!!

Orko'sRevenge, did you get Marcus yet? If yes, got pictures? And,of course, your take on it-is it worth the money?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Orko'sRevenge, did you get Marcus yet? If yes, got pictures? And,of course, your take on it-is it worth the money?

yes id like to know as well, wasnt this supposed to be out Feb? does anyone have it ? who ordered it ?

Sorry guys... I canceled my order awhile back. I just couldnt pull it because of the delayed port strike holding five different PO's ready to ship all out at once, when theyre off those boats. We're probably not seeing Marcus yet, because theyre stalled at the docks.

yes id like to know as well, wasnt this supposed to be out Feb? does anyone have it ? who ordered it ?

iamgroot send them an email on the estimate time of shipping, they're very good at responding to questions usually within a day or two. They may have back order delays on folks that ordered him later on like my Lycan.

From my last conversation with them they will charge your once it's ready to ship and they will advise you 7 days prior to the charge. It's not as great of advance like SSC so you have 7 days to figure out if you want it or not.

In fact, here is the full email on the subject of charging along with what they said about the Lycan which could very well be the same for Marcus:

We do not charge your card until the day the item is available to ship.
If you preorder with us, your credit card information is only used to
reserve a spot in acquiring the item you order. We will notify you 7
days in advance prior to shipping or charging your credit card. You
still have time within those 7 days to cancel your order with no penalty.
As for the Lycan, they will not be at our facility until the end of
February. You should be getting an email from us around the 20th for
confirmation. If you have not yet preordered this item from us, the back
order is now a 2 month wait. Only preorders received prior to January
1st will be delivered at the end of the month.

iamgroot send them an email on the estimate time of shipping, they're very good at responding to questions usually within a day or two. They may have back order delays on folks that ordered him later on like my Lycan.

From my last conversation with them they will charge your once it's ready to ship and they will advise you 7 days prior to the charge. It's not as great of advance like SSC so you have 7 days to figure out if you want it or not.

yep no problem im fully aware that they charge on delivery, im just wondering if i can get the lycan, he mentioned may be two months and may not get it due to production halt.
marcus im just curious as its $2000 and im excited to see the production piece.
I already have the reaper bust from them, but the only other time ive dropped 2k was on prime 1 megatron and optimus

yep no problem im fully aware that they charge on delivery, im just wondering if i can get the lycan, he mentioned may be two months and may not get it due to production halt.
marcus im just curious as its $2000 and im excited to see the production piece.
I already have the reaper bust from them, but the only other time ive dropped 2k was on prime 1 megatron and optimus

Oh, I thought you had pulled the trigger on Marcus. Well, the Lycan is available still just going to take two months after February to get it as mentioned on their response to me. So if you do order it expect it to ship sometime in April.
The interesting thing is I'd like to get that Alien bust from Close Encounters of the Third kind, too. It's not too expensive and it looks phenomenal! I'm not a big fan of the movie I'd just get it for the freakish factor-looks so lifelike.

Those Transformers statues are awesome!

Yes I did order both, Marcus and the Lycan they did say two months for Lycan.
Marcus Heard anything yet just wondering if anyone else knows when those are supposed to deliver.
I like Close encounters a lot was considering the alien myself

Oh, I thought you had pulled the trigger on Marcus. Well, the Lycan is available still just going to take two months after February to get it as mentioned on their response to me. So if you do order it expect it to ship sometime in April.
The interesting thing is I'd like to get that Alien bust from Close Encounters of the Third kind, too. It's not too expensive and it looks phenomenal! I'm not a big fan of the movie I'd just get it for the freakish factor-looks so lifelike.

Those Transformers statues are awesome!

Yes I did order both, Marcus and the Lycan they did say two months for Lycan.
Marcus Heard anything yet just wondering if anyone else knows when those are supposed to deliver.
I like Close encounters a lot was considering the alien myself

Yeah, for 400.00 for that bust and the quality is a steal! Definitely thinking about it. I wonder when that one is releasing??? There is no edition # on those yet either.

Back