Cinemaquette - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a $2000-$2500 personally I'd expect more than that. This is not the $15 Hasbro action figure. I agree that it looks phenomenal, but not sure if it looks $2000 phenomenal...

That is what I was thinking :exactly:

The wow factor of the predator CM isn't here. But none the less I will think it over to buy this.

https://chocolatebydeath.com/blog/?p=1267

DARTH VADER

- 29″ tall
- Costuming taken from the Empire Strikes Back
- Sebastian Shaw portrait with silicone skin sculpted by Steve Wang
- Silicone head is hidden beneath a hollow mask
- Light sabre uses LEDs
- Light up chest plate and belt
- Edition size is 1,000
- Sound effects
- Two nameplates
- Environmental display based on the Cloud City duel from ESB

I think they've typically been around 1,000. Multiply that by 1,500 or 2,000 and that's some serious coin a good CM release can bring in.

This looks great. Wonder how good the lightsaber looks lit up. Damn that price though, shall remain more of a dream piece for me.

So I guess this was their ESB anniversary answer...damn fine one too...but it's over 2K then OMG that will never see the light of day in my house.

This will be mine.
If they don't fix the chest armor, I'll have to fix it myself. I don't plan on displaying the Anakin portrait so, I don't really care about the open mouth.

This looks great. Wonder how good the lightsaber looks lit up. Damn that price though, shall remain more of a dream piece for me.

Lightsaber ON ! :)

SDCC2010C057.jpg

Wasn't really a fan of this personally, the costuming was too bulky for my tastes - esp the thickness of the cape.

Back