Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the beast with attitude.

IMG_4337.JPG

IMG_4356.JPG

IMG_4334.JPG

IMG_4335.JPG

IMG_4383.JPG

IMG_4350.JPG

Such an amazing piece, thank you for sharing

The pants look dirty in that last pic..could be lighting but I like it..

@ sharpnel : on the CBD forum you posted a close up pic of Hulk's left leg, I'm not a member of that forum so can't see attached files, could you post that pic here ?

Last edited:
The pants look dirty in that last pic..could be lighting but I like it..

@ sharpnel : on the CBD forum you posted a close up pic of Hulk's left leg, I'm not a member of that forum so can't see attached files, could you post that pic here ?

Yes, the pants is weathered.

Photo%20Apr%2009%2C%2010%2052%2013%20AM.jpg

IMG_4352.JPG

IMG_4353.JPG

I like the attitude on this one.

IMG_4349.JPG

Nice pics! Really gives you an idea of how badass the paint job is on this Hulk.

Anyone want to trade this Hulk for my Prime one studios optimus prime plus one of these....
Sideshow Sauron pf.
ARH Hercules ex.
Sideshow Lobo ex.
My 1/3 scale Ceaser from planet of the apes.
Sideshow commander Cody ex.
Sideshow Hellboy 2 pf....golden army.
Gentle giants whisper.
Blitzway Marilyn.
Sideshow Hellboy comic book version.
Sideshow captain America allied charge ex

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hope to see more pics next to some 1:4 PFs, I feel like this is actually a really good size for a 1:4 comicbook Hulk, even though the design is based on the movie.

---

Anyone want to trade this Hulk for my Prime one studios optimus prime plus one of these....
Sideshow Sauron pf.
ARH Hercules ex.
Sideshow Lobo ex.
My 1/3 scale Ceaser from planet of the apes.
Sideshow commander Cody ex.
Sideshow Hellboy 2 pf....golden army.
Gentle giants whisper.
Blitzway Marilyn.
Sideshow Hellboy comic book version.
Sideshow captain America allied charge ex

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

in all honesty, I don't think anyone with one of these Hulks would even take that entire list for one. Your better off selling what you need to get the funds for one of these. I imagine it will take some time for someone to unload this Hulk. At some point someone always needs money or the space, so you have to be patient.

Hope to see more pics next to some 1:4 PFs, I feel like this is actually a really good size for a 1:4 comicbook Hulk, even though the design is based on the movie.

---

Absolutely spot on buddy and that's what I'm looking forward to the most when my Hulk arrives. I think the scale is perfect!

in all honesty, I don't think anyone with one of these Hulks would even take that entire list for one. Your better off selling what you need to get the funds for one of these. I imagine it will take some time for someone to unload this Hulk. At some point someone always needs money or the space, so you have to be patient.
Yes its a long shot for sure and with the very small edition size not helping.
It's going to be very difficult to aquire through trade

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back