Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it is :clap

tumblr_lr168zmKZg1qh59n0o2_250.gif

tumblr_lr168zmKZg1qh59n0o5_250.gif

tumblr_lr168zmKZg1qh59n0o6_250.gif

Hair still needs some fixing... Ignore the comparison to the movie hulk on the right in this photo and just look how much better the one looks in the middle compared to the original photo on the left..

12508734_10156417505300702_8881578265082199299_n.jpg

Wow nice photo work Jaws! Maybe you should send that to them lol... Looks even better than the original photo. Yours actually looks well groomed.

Wow nice photo work Jaws! Maybe you should send that to them lol... Looks even better than the original photo. Yours actually looks well groomed.

Out of time for anymore changes guys...Hulk Cinemaquettes have all been packaged now, just awaiting the arrival of the booklet that goes inside each box and then its SHIPPING!!!!!! :yess:

Out of time for anymore changes guys...Hulk Cinemaquettes have all been packaged now, just awaiting the arrival of the booklet that goes inside each box and then its SHIPPING!!!!!! :yess:

That's good to hear. I guess the hair can be groomed. So it's good in way I guess. Can't wait for the shipping of the piece!

I would kill to get these guys to do an 80s comicbook version.

YES! x 1000!

From ECC's Facebook page, on February 5th: "...we just want to let our collectors know that the hair IS a handtied wig and is stylable. The volume can be increased or decreased based on how you choose to style it. We do our best to match the film best we can, but shipping and removal of the statue from the box may move the hair somewhat. As for the sculpture of the head. We had a 3D reference model from the Age of Ultron Hulk which is different than the photo posted above from the first Avengers. We can assure you the forehead is exactly as the reference model provided to us by Marvel. We do try our best to create the best statues for our collectors."

YES! x 1000!

From ECC's Facebook page, on February 5th: "...we just want to let our collectors know that the hair IS a handtied wig and is stylable. The volume can be increased or decreased based on how you choose to style it. We do our best to match the film best we can, but shipping and removal of the statue from the box may move the hair somewhat. As for the sculpture of the head. We had a 3D reference model from the Age of Ultron Hulk which is different than the photo posted above from the first Avengers. We can assure you the forehead is exactly as the reference model provided to us by Marvel. We do try our best to create the best statues for our collectors."

I have a few pieces with the real hair and yes you should be able to style it with a bit of patience .

Back