Chronicle collectibles T-800 life size bust: Terminator Genisys.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more cel phone pix, which do not do this piece justice. While not chrome, the paint is highly relective of light. Stunning.

Attachments

• IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0305.jpg
    IMG_0305.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0307.jpg
    IMG_0307.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 184
Those are the kinda pics I've been waiting for--first ones I've seen with the eyes lit up. It looked really good in person at SDCC so I know I'll be happy with it when I get it.

Yeah the bust looks real good, thanks for the pics. I think I'm going to keep this bust once I complete my payment plan. Good, quality piece and at a decent price compared to SS.

Yeah, anyone on the fence or even with a remote interest... GET THIS MF'ER before it's gone! It's truly badass. Pictures, crap quality or pro shot, will not do this thing justice. I was lucky to get on the $500 pre-order wagon, but even if I hadn't, I'd still pay full on this mofo. Paul from CC says they've got under 100 left. Edition size is 1K.

Go!

PS., Bolisario, your sig made me crack up!! "AHHHH, that hit the spot!!"

I was posting this in the wrong T-800 thread so I moved over here.

Look at it from behind and you'll notice where it's off based on the jawline.

Thanks that helped. It's all kinds of crooked looking at the lines on the back. I assume they are supposed to line up better. I drew some red circles where I'm looking.
The jaw also seems off when looking at the front.

IMG_20150909_213222617 (480x640).jpg

Finally got my address confirmation email today. Hopefully it ships quickly.
I just paid the deposit when it was $500 and they still haven't charged the rest :impatient:

I'm waiting on my second one from Entertainment Earth. Returned the first one and my second one is already on the way.
Looks like they shipped it before receiving my first one. That's pretty cool. Had to pay the full $600 for it but got free shipping.

Got my bust today and love it. I thought the left eye was a little wonky when looking at it straight on but it seems like that's how they all are. The only thing that was really wrong with it was a piece came unglued. Not a horrible issue because it can be reglued and at least it's not actually broken.

I'll get some real pics up eventually but here are a couple quick pics I took at lunch. The paint looks awesome to me. I never wanted a chrome skull, which is one reason I haven't bought one until now, so I love the way it looks.

IMG_2942.JPG

IMG_2943.JPG

IMG_2944.JPG

I really think it is just one of those that cant really be captured 100% through photos.

2JS9l.gif

Everyone's got their own opinion, but the skull is pretty impressive in person. Can't get more accurate than using the digital files from the film and the paint looks like metal. If you want a shiny chrome one that this one isn't for you.

Back