Chronicle collectibles T-800 life size bust: Terminator Genisys.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was seriously considering picking one of these up. I can't decide wether to do so or put the money into a down payment for Sideshow's 1:1 Terminator bust. I have Chronicle's 1/4 endoskeleton on order, and wondering how much of a difference paint apps will be as it is being produced in the U.S.

The 1/4 scale endos are not being made in the states those are the full scale endos. The endo lenses were not glass originally, the close up shots you posted were of that 2x endo eyes they used for close ups, that one had lenses and working camera shutter iris.

The 1/4 scale endos are not being made in the states those are the full scale endos. The endo lenses were not glass originally, the close up shots you posted were of that 2x endo eyes they used for close ups, that one had lenses and working camera shutter iris.
Judging by the most recent photos of the 1/4, it has the same silver fleck paint as the bust, not the better(hopefully) finish of the 1:1 full endo.

Lol yea that's what I thought. Just noticed the bottom left protrudes slightly outward over the top. Didn't know I ordered the hillbilly variant. I sent them an email as soon as I saw the teeth.

I don't mind the finish as some people have complained, but the teeth need to be spot on. I love this thing but my eyes go straight to the teeth.

Bottom tooth protrudes here as well. Nothing changed.

skull1b.jpg

Damn, those pics of the iffy QC are making me have second thoughts about this bust plus the movie itself didn't help improve things. I'm currently on a 10 payment plan, do you think Chronicle will give the full refund(including deposit) if I cancel?

Mine was delivered not sure when I'll get to open it and take a cell phone pic :lol

I'm going to place it next to another bust and make sure the jaw is straight because I had that problem with a sideshow piece before and I never noticed until it was next to another skull.

I thought good teeth were promised? :lol

I thought so too but I'm still keeping it. The movie was badass :chase

Damn, those pics of the iffy QC are making me have second thoughts about this bust plus the movie itself didn't help improve things. I'm currently on a 10 payment plan, do you think Chronicle will give the full refund(including deposit) if I cancel?

Possible Response:
I have no clue
Google it

Just kidding...looks like you lose the deposit... but if it arrives defected or damaged they give all back and pay for return shipping
https://chroniclecollectibles.com/returns-order-cancellations/

Kind of wondering why the font doesn't match the poster though :(
Not sure what fonts they use in the movie (Only seen it once)

Terminator-Genisys-poster-final.jpg

Details look sharp and awesome.

I would however (possibly sacrosanct) be considering/open to personally repainting it the get a bit more of that reflective, polished metal pop look, if i had bought one as its a little too flat for my taste, especially after seeing legacy and CC more reflective full endoskeleton version.

Just noticed the hole is on the wrong side of the skull in the poster... reversed image... I guess the studio didn't care enough about accuracy on the poster. :slap

Just got my endoskull today. Pictures were taken with an iPhone 6 indoors in natural lighting.

Attachments

• IMG_0290.jpg
    IMG_0290.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0291.jpg
    IMG_0291.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0292.jpg
    IMG_0292.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg