Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park T-Rex statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shouldn't be too long after it goes up with CC.

Apparently someone has already received a shipping quote to Northern Europe...

UPS: $319.04
FedEx: $322.65
DHL: $442.82

Buying direct is out the question.
Our lousy government will demand 20% on postage price as well as item value.

The shipping quotes are ridiculous. I hope the CDUK site has it for a good price...:pray:

Shouldn't be too long after it goes up with CC.

Apparently someone has already received a shipping quote to Northern Europe...

UPS: $319.04
FedEx: $322.65
DHL: $442.82

Buying direct is out the question.
Our lousy government will demand 20% on postage price as well as item value.

This has to be wrong! I know Chronicles shipping has traditionally been pretty expensive, but this is ridiculous. With Sideshows international rises, and quotes like this, it's almost like international custom isn't wanted...

Thanks everyone, this has been a labor of love and we are going to do JP proud.

Universal told us this is the best product ever submitted, that's pretty good.

Buy with confidence!

Paul
What a stunning looking piece! I'm a long time JP fan and this is without question a must have for me so I hope it ships to Australia too.

Would you guys be considering Indominus rex or other dinos too if this sells well?

I'll address the shipping issue.

We don't make money on shipping, ever. We charge the exact amount from three providers.

We don't know how Sideshow can charge such low rates? Maybe it's because they factor the shipping into the product and because they use cheaper factories they can absorb those costs.

Toynami will distribute this world wide and you will have a chance to buy one internationally. We sold over half the run of the Rex bust overseas and that makes it easier for you guys to own. I do hear horror stories where some dealers are scalping for our products and if you see this happening, please let us know and we will forward that info to Toynami and we will make them change the price or refuse to use them in the future.

We do lower the value for some customers, but you have to be willing to accept the outcome if it gets damaged as there is no insurance.

We try to do what we can to help with shipping and again we only charge actual costs....

Paul

We don't make money on shipping, ever. We charge the exact amount from three providers.

We don't know how Sideshow can charge such low rates? Maybe it's because they factor the shipping into the product and because they use cheaper factories they can absorb those costs.

Toynami will distribute this world wide and you will have a chance to buy one internationally. We sold over half the run of the Rex bust overseas and that makes it easier for you guys to own. I do hear horror stories where some dealers are scalping for our products and if you see this happening, please let us know and we will forward that info to Toynami and we will make them change the price or refuse to use them in the future.

We do lower the value for some customers, but you have to be willing to accept the outcome if it gets damaged as there is no insurance.

We try to do what we can to help with shipping and again we only charge actual costs....

Paul

So for example, do the UK stockists still have to pay the high shipping costs and factor that into their pricing or will they get special pricing on their shipping so they can still keep their pricing in line with the US?

Paul
Are they now sold out?

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

Can we get a time estimate of around when this will go up on Friday? And how does the payment plan work when placing an order? Is it similar to Sideshow?

I emailed the person they've been saying to email on their fb page but she hasn't gotten back to me.

Can we get a time estimate of around when this will go up on Friday? And how does the payment plan work when placing an order? Is it similar to Sideshow?

I emailed the person they've been saying to email on their fb page but she hasn't gotten back to me.
Website says 5pm CST on Friday. I don't know about payment plans or deposits though. It will be at a special price of $500 before it goes up to the regular $550. So it might have to be paid in full.

Breakout Rex goes up at 5pm this evening.

Pre-Order price locks you in at $500 even if you use the payment plans.

5pm CST Friday 3rd, 2016.

13340285_1705622026364302_4901596389698125324_o.jpg

Breakout Rex goes up at 5pm this evening.

Pre-Order price locks you in at $500 even if you use the payment plans.

5pm CST Friday 3rd, 2016.

Thank you. I was a little confused about the payment plans, but I see your products have a 3, 6, and 10 month plan option. :yess:

:gah:

Oh my God that was aggravating. One hour and 35 minutes later I finally get my order in. (Once you decide to spring for a low number and camp out in front of the computer, you're just too invested to think rationally... :lol )

WOOHOO ordered! First piece I order online in a couple of years. I needed a JP piece in my collection.

For my Canadian friends, here's shipping info:

Breakout T-Rex:
UPS: $100.82
FedEx: $104.53
DHL: $195.80

Back