Chronicle Collectibles Jurassic Park Barbasol Can

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up with the color of the liquid in the viles? Should be more of a lime green, no?

Edit: Never mind. I see it's meant to be as if they found the can, and the colors have changed because it's been 25 plus years. Also, as someone else said, the viles will likely be empty, and it will be up to us to fill them.

Pretty exicted for this, though. I actually already own a pretty legit cryocan, but wouldn't mind owning another one. It's an awesome, iconic prop. Hopefully they don't cheap out on this. I've seen video reviews for their Hammond cane, and wasn't really impressed with it.

What's up with the color of the liquid in the viles? Should be more of a lime green, no?

Edit: Never mind. I see it's meant to be as if they found the can, and the colors have changed because it's been 25 plus years. Also, as someone else said, the viles will likely be empty, and it will be up to us to fill them.

Pretty exicted for this, though. I actually already own a pretty legit cryocan, but wouldn't mind owning another one. It's an awesome, iconic prop. Hopefully they don't cheap out on this. I've seen video reviews for their Hammond cane, and wasn't really impressed with it.
Where does it say it is supposed to look that color? I don't see them mention that, it should be how they look in the film.

Where does it say it is supposed to look that color? I don't see them mention that, it should be how they look in the film.

This is from the description:

The device was a stroke of genius – a very real coup in the exciting world of corporate theft. And the plan was flawless. Sadly, Dodgson’s man on the inside at InGen, the disgruntled Dennis Nedry, wasn’t so flawless --The device was lost, along with all 10 embryos.

Or so the world thought. A team of artists from Chronicle Collectibles recently managed to gain access to this genuine artifact, which was somehow found and rescued from the InGen site before the island’s destruction by volcanic eruption. All of the embryos were irretrievably lost, and the clever bit of the device that enabled it to emit actual shaving cream was damaged beyond recognition. But the structure itself remained intact.

Emboldened by this unprecedented and unique access, those artists have successfully replicated the device’s structure as an homage to the efforts of Dodgson’s ingenious plan. Thus, Chronicle Collectibles is now pleased to present to the world the Jurassic Park Cryo-Can. Quantities are limited, so reserve yours today!

Yea, otherwise the can should be significantly damaged, beat up, and weathered.

Good news:
Untitled.jpg

Can anyone find the Chronicle JP Goggles thread. Search is not working at the moment and I've gone back to the start of the year to try and find it.

Just wanted to post that they have delayed the Goggles to March 2020. Thats a huge delay, I hope Chronicle are still OK. I had these paid for ages ago.....

Hemming and hawing whether or not the exclusive Nedry badge is worth the ~$18 extra it'd cost to have it shipped from Chronicle. Might just go with Alter Ego with the free shipping.

Pretty pumped ... I was thinking about this prop but didn't really want to pay the amount they are asking and then noticed I had 273$ worth of reward points .... FREE Cryo-Can!!!

Was talking with a buddy of mine, who's got a pretty good inside on collectible companies. Said not to expect much from Chronicle going forward. I few items might get through depending if they are far enough along in the production process. As in, if its not on a ship on the way back for distribution -don't count on it.

Sad. Was hoping this gem of an item would see the light of day. Fingers crossed.

Back