Chronicle Collectibles Conan the Barbarian 1/4 King Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fantastic and as advertised. Conan has a deep suntanned complexion which makes his eyes seem all the more fierce as described in the original tales. If mine arrives looking as good I will be happy! Thanks for the pics.

I thought people originally complained about it being too dark and they said they were changing it ?

MrPickles, could you tell me what this is? I can't find where it goes and don't know what it's purpose is.

View attachment 319690

Huh! I have no idea. I don't remember that tiny piece in the packaging, nor putting it on anywhere. I re-watched the Chronicle unboxing video and it wasn't mentioned there either. Maybe someone else has an idea? Or maybe included by mistake?

Huh! I have no idea. I don't remember that tiny piece in the packaging, nor putting it on anywhere. I re-watched the Chronicle unboxing video and it wasn't mentioned there either. Maybe someone else has an idea? Or maybe included by mistake?

It's been talked about on statueforum. It's his sword hilt and goes on his right hip, apparently it's hard to find in the packaging and many aren't aware it's in there.

Just picked this up!
Good thing it's not raining today!
2017-02-01 15.35.20.jpg

I think the statue looks great. I dont know why the arm skin tone doesn't match the face skin tone, but i still think this one is a winner.

Next to the Sideshow Premium format, it looks like an entirely different class of a collectible. The PF does look like a statue that is close to a decade old, specifically the face sculpt. The King Conan likeness is uncanny, the PF likeness while not bad definitely looks a bit dated. I still think the body on the PF is excellent

I always knew the PF Conan was small, but seeing it next to the CC Conan it is very obvious how undersized it is.

Back