Chronicle Collectibles Conan the Barbarian 1/4 King Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loving this.
I am very pleased that this went up for PO in May and here it is already!
2017-02-02 21.14.37.jpg

Still my Samsung phone camera, but this one I had my LEDs on a blueish tint and I added a vignette filter to make the corners darker.

I think it's important to point out when a photo has had filters added.

2017-02-02 21.38.31.jpg

Received the king this morning.I'm happy with it despite the shortcomings.Still feel overall it's a good quality piece.
Personally I have no issue with the darker flesh tones but that's just me.It's different once you see it in person.
I'm surprised that nobody has talked about the crooked sword in the Conan logo on the base...this looks really bad in comparison with the rest of the statue.
My gut feeling tells me that once this sells out it will become one of those sought after pieces and prices may increase drastically.

WjbtNFK.jpg

HcEpKV3.jpg

LzuXgdt.jpg

sjeflWz.jpg

BquKkA2.jpg

w5eYzeR.jpg

5z1zdv7.jpg

I still got a couple of months of payments before I receive mine.

As a giant Conan fan and one who is looking at in my shelf right now, I'm obviously biased, but congratulations and I think you will enjoy it!
2017-02-05 15.16.44.jpg

Great shots Pizza!

I was so blown away by this piece and equally blown away at the negative comments both for the piece and for me liking it.
I hate to be the guy that says "unless you have it in hand you can't weigh in on this, but it is true"
At least your pics show it off correctly. I dont think I am ever posting early pics again, even with a "cell phone" warning. It just gives too much fuel for the haters.

Curious as to how many are buying as a book 'acurate' portrayal of a King Conan and how many are buying as a movie 'acurate' version of Arnie in the film?
I am buying based on the book.

Curious as to how many are buying as a book 'acurate' portrayal of a King Conan and how many are buying as a movie 'acurate' version of Arnie in the film?
I am buying based on the book.

Strange to base it on the book when you know its from the movie. Rumors are flying around that McFarlane might be doing 1/4 scale Spawn statues. This could open up the doors to some book accurate Conan pieces. Possibly King Conan of Aquilonia. This would be your book accurate Conan.

MF40246lg.jpg

Back