Chronicle Collectibles Conan the Barbarian 1/4 King Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think you'll go for this one, Brian?
For sure.
Darkhumor on the statue forum just pointed out that it was hinted that this will be a 1/6 articulated figure.
I'm getting away from those, but I'll pretty much buy anything Conan.

For sure.
Darkhumor on the statue forum just pointed out that it was hinted that this will be a 1/6 articulated figure.
I'm getting away from those, but I'll pretty much buy anything Conan.
Thanks for the update! I didn't see that hint. :) It is great that Conan is being this kind of attention. 😊

Thanks for the update! I didn't see that hint. :) It is great that Conan is being this kind of attention. 😊

I never thought I would see the day, agreed, these are grand times for a Conan fan!

Yeah, because you clearly have inside knowledge of production & marketing costs.

You can be a smart ass and snarky all you want, but $750 for 1/4 scale for a character that was in the movie for 10 seconds, is overpriced.

You can be a smart ass and snarky all you want, but $750 for 1/4 scale for a character that was in the movie for 10 seconds, is overpriced.

If you don't like the price, no one is forcing you to buy it. It's a miracle this piece even exists.

If you don't like the price, no one is forcing you to buy it. It's a miracle this piece even exists.

Good for people that want it, and that's obviously not a lot judging by the production number, and I'm not buying it so.... :dunno

Back