Chronicle Collectibles and ACI Toys bringing new 1/6 lines for 2016!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WANT.
ragnar-lothbrok-travis-fimmel.jpg

OK, I think its time to see Alan Grant. :D

The unpainted cast of his head sculpt is sitting in front of me at my desk just waiting for approval :)

I will go ahead and reveal that the amazingly talented Inigo Gil is the portrait artist on Dr. Grant.

Looking forward to seeing the paintwork on Ragnar. The eyes are crucial since Travis Fimmel's are so distinct.

I was also thinking - are we going to have two heads for Grant like Sideshow's first Indy figure? Trying to put a hat on a head in 1/6 makes the hat huge and damages the head's paintwork.

Looking forward to seeing the paintwork on Ragnar. The eyes are crucial since Travis Fimmel's are so distinct.

I was also thinking - are we going to have two heads for Grant like Sideshow's first Indy figure? Trying to put a hat on a head in 1/6 makes the hat huge and damages the head's paintwork.

I could't agree more...

Cannot wait to see the Dr. Grant sculpt!! :panic:

We can't wait to show it! :)

We are getting the tattoo art images from the makeup artist on the show ;)
Wow! That is something I did not know! Are you guys going for a sculpted beard or with real/synthetic hair btw?
I am very glad you reply to all of us on this board. Thank you for being so active even though you must be really busy.

Sculpted beard. Females are the only figures we will consider wigged hair on. I'm a long time freak and love this hobby as much as the rest of you!

Sculpted beard. Females are the only figures we will consider wigged hair on. I'm a long time freak and love this hobby as much as the rest of you!

Ahh okay thanks man, I was just wondering since his beard is pretty long. I am glad you delve in the 1/6 game.

Back