Chronicle Collectibles 1/4 Arnold schwarzenegger T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt they'd display it at the show without the jacket if that's not an option. :huh

Pretty sure Paul said sculpted shirt with fabric jacket.

I recon around $800. $5-600 plus $200 for the signature

yes, it will have a jacket. My biggest gripe with this company is, besides the Anubis 1:1 piece, their bases lack any sort of imagination. For the cost, I would defn be expecting more.

I doubt they'd display it at the show without the jacket if that's not an option. :huh

They are setting up as these pictures are posted so it may still be added. The 1/4 endo has support beams in those pictures and I doubt the final Arnie will have a bag on his head lol.

They are setting up as these pictures are posted so it may still be added. The 1/4 endo has support beams in those pictures and I doubt the final Arnie will have a bag on his head lol.

Not ordering this then, count me out.

Those small black support rods on the endo are strange. Guess it needs them?

wKv8i0Z.jpglhLB98k.jpgxSOKa8E.jpg

I really like this thing, I love the pose, it's simple but effective at giving a sense of motion, and I like that they haven't gone ott with the damage to him. Just hoping now that the price isn't too high because I'm in if it isn't. Going to cancel another order tomorrow (p1 bust) to help fund this, the 1/4 endo, the Rodger young and maybe the Buck Rogers starfighter... Expensive times :)

I really like this thing, I love the pose, it's simple but effective at giving a sense of motion, and I like that they haven't gone ott with the damage to him. Just hoping now that the price isn't too high because I'm in if it isn't. Going to cancel another order tomorrow (p1 bust) to help fund this, the 1/4 endo, the Rodger young and maybe the Buck Rogers starfighter... Expensive times :)

I'm passing on this. I really want the 1/4 endo but am debating on whether I need it or not. Leaning towards getting it. Loving the Roger Young too.

I'm passing on this. I really want the 1/4 endo but am debating on whether I need it or not. Leaning towards getting it. Loving the Roger Young too.

Do we really need any of this stuff? ;) I was going to buy a new car last week, but ended up not doing so given the distance and a few other factors so I'll be able to get a few more of these than I expected. The payment plans will come in helpful also.

That Rodger Young is incredible!! Can't wait for it, seems there aren't many starship fans on the freaks board though given how quiet the thread for it is.

Between old Arnie and the Endo statue I think I'm leaning more toward the Endo. If this was T1 or T2 Arnie ID be all over it though.

Between old Arnie and the Endo statue I think I'm leaning more toward the Endo. If this was T1 or T2 Arnie ID be all over it though.

Agree, same here. Chronicle really is making the absolute best of the Genisys license. Imagine what they'd do with T1/T2. :drool I am planning on getting the Endo, so far.

Great sculpt, to bad I don't like polystone, need real cloths on this bad guy like hot toys and sideshow premium.

Back