Chronicle Collectibles 1/4 Arnold schwarzenegger T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen a pic of the jacket yet. Maybe it wasn't ready for the con?

That's another big selling point for this. Will love to see the jacket for sure.

:slap He found us :(

We are brothers who love predators like wolf lsf and she predator. Also we are both big hulk PF fans! :inlove
I always liked terminator but missed out on the robot version of this guy. Isn't ss doing a new PF on the robot version? So we are getting this company and ss doing a new version?

We are brothers who love predators like wolf lsf and she predator. Also we are both big hulk PF fans! :inlove
I always liked terminator but missed out on the robot version of this guy. Isn't ss doing a new PF on the robot version? So we are getting this company and ss doing a new version?

You guys should go on vacation together.

So we are getting this company and ss doing a new version?

Yes. Multiple 1/4 scale endos are on the way, but different designs from different films. SS's from a good movie, and Chronicle's from an inevitably bad movie.

Here's a few more including detailed pictures, if we get anything like this kind of paint, it will be staggering...

4Bg0PoX.jpg

82zyrRN.jpg

HDi2sAV.jpg

x678mEY.jpg

f6RX4f5.jpg

FqTTTfe.jpg

EmJQDYd.jpg

Back