Chronicle Collectibles 1/4 Arnold schwarzenegger T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I'm expecting the movie to be a complete turd. But an accurate Arnie signed by the man himself would probably be enough to make me buy one. Depending on the price of course.

I feel exactly the same way. I've been an Arnold fan my whole the more I think about it. Also this may be an old Arnold, but at least the likeness is spot on. I'm not big on signatures, but I'd like his.

I feel exactly the same way. I've been an Arnold fan my whole the more I think about it. Also this may be an old Arnold, but at least the likeness is spot on. I'm not big on signatures, but I'd like his.

Snap, even outside of movies I am a fan, I have his fitness encyclopedia which is the biggest heaviest book I've ever owned :lol Handy also. I actually don't mind that it's an older version of him, it will make for a nice variant. Plus they have just announced that they will be doing a 1/2 bust of the young Arnold.

Don't think the signature has been confirmed.

A 1:2 Bust from these guys would keep me happy.
This will probably be an expensive lottery.

I'll clarify a few things.

I'd like to make this Arnold a signature series and only produce 200 units. We would only retail these through our website. Arnold hasn't signed a piece before due to the fact that nothing lived up to his expectations. This piece he is willing to sign, we just need to work out the details.

Arnold does not sign for free and the signature could add up to $200 additional. I feel that the added cost is worth it in the long run as it makes this a very exclusive product.

It's all still up in the air......

Exciting stuff!

yep, are there even any pics from the movie of a BD Arnie besides that bad magazine cover?

Even though he looks a little old, he still looks mean. Full pics please.

Back