Chigger58's "GAME ON" Gaming Room and Collection Photo Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Chigger58's "Game Over Man" Gaming/Collectible Room.

awesome Collection man.

And grats on the Batman OC. My favorite figure :)

Thanks man! BTW, just read your post on the lforigno cape for OC Bat's...that impressive eh? Did he have any left when you bought yours?

Awesome looking collection Chig! :rock

Thanks Flosi! Been a year in the making but I think I'm off to a good start. Seeing collections like yours has helped me make some decisions. :duff

Everything you have is very tasteful and impressive.

Again, thanks man and coming from some of you heavy 1/6 hitters it means a lot. I'm still a newb but I've really enjoyed looking, talking, learning and most importantly laughing from you guys.

BTW, just checked out your collection...VERY nice man. Talk about classy and clean...whew. Where is that DVD/TV stand from? Probably Ikea....EVERYTHING I swear is from Ikea :gah: :lol.

Thanks, Chigger. Yeah the stands used for my t.v. dvd setup are from Ikea, they're BESTA shelves. $100 a piece if I remember correctly, I think for the money they're best. Very solid considering how cheap some of Ikea's stuff can be.

Thanks, Chigger. Yeah the stands used for my t.v. dvd setup are from Ikea, they're BESTA shelves. $100 a piece if I remember correctly, I think for the money they're best. Very solid considering how cheap some of Ikea's stuff can be.

OF COURSE THEY ARE IKEA! :gah:

I don't want to mention how much I had to pay for 2 of my Detolf's as we have no Ikea's here in Idaho.

I got lucky on the last one and somebody had one locally on Craig's List.

Well either way man, that looks nice and I would guess the shelves are adjustable so if you wanted to move any of your 1/6 there you could eh?

Hi Freaks! :wave

Updated with some new photos of my collection and new pieces which included the T-1000 and (FINALLY!) my 1:18 Hot Wheels Tumbler. Also took some photos of new poses for my current collection.

Lookin' good! The T-1000 pose kicks ass! :rock

IMG_4309.jpg

IMG_4310.jpg

Lookin' good! The T-1000 pose kicks ass! :rock

Thanks man! :hi5:

Had fun posing him and getting him out of the box...SO many accessories! :horror

REALLY want to rip open my T-800 but I know as soon as I do they will show the BD version or a DX :gah:. Got War Machine, IM MKIV and Ghost Rider to keep me happy for the rest of this year I suppose....:lol

outstanding collection ,where do ya'll find the glass shelves?? I so need those

outstanding collection ,where do ya'll find the glass shelves?? I so need those

Yep Mag's is right, the monstrosity known as IKEA! The IKEA Detolf is the name of the case. Fantastic for displaying 1/6!

Regarding Mag's picture, geez man is it really that BIG (TWSS)! We don't have them in Idaho. I had to purchase 2 of mine on the internet and got lucky with one posted on Craig's List.

Great looking room. I didn't know Ikea did detolfs, I wonder would the irish one have them. I have no shelves at the moment but one day I hope to have my own thread in this section at last.

But damn, looking at that T-600 of yours makes me want it. I have the regular endo version and the regular rubberskinned version but I'd like another endo and the Martin laing version would fit the bill. Its got that cool base plus that alternative gun. Love the T-600s and the way your display shows the contrast between these outdated hulking beast machines and the snazzy new T-1000 model.

Regarding Mag's picture, geez man is it really that BIG (TWSS)! We don't have them in Idaho. I had to purchase 2 of mine on the internet and got lucky with one posted on Craig's List.

Yep, the one I went to was 3 stories! They have a restaurant that serves Swedish meatballs and pastries. :drool

When we looked on-line to buy one from the IKEA website it cost $325 for shipping. I am not kidding. I can't imagine buying then on-line.

Great looking room. I didn't know Ikea did detolfs, I wonder would the irish one have them. I have no shelves at the moment but one day I hope to have my own thread in this section at last.

But damn, looking at that T-600 of yours makes me want it. I have the regular endo version and the regular rubberskinned version but I'd like another endo and the Martin laing version would fit the bill. Its got that cool base plus that alternative gun. Love the T-600s and the way your display shows the contrast between these outdated hulking beast machines and the snazzy new T-1000 model.

Thanks a-dev :duff

Well hopefully your Ikea does because they are relatively cheap, easy to assemble, and a _____ to clean (worth it though)! :lol Can't wait to see your collection some day.

You realize when you say the Martin version of the T-600 has the cool base that it doesn't come with the one I have pictured right? That's the John Connor Final Battle base. I had a JC on it at one point but I sold him as I decided I wanted mostly only T2 stuff for my Terminator collection.

The T-600 is one of my favorite endo's though and I love the scale compared to other 1/6 figures....HE'S MASSIVE! :horror
I agree completely with your take on the T-600 and the T-1000 standing next to each other, that's exactly the way I think about it too. One day I'm going to put a T-800 in there but I'm afraid it will be too crowded with coolness. Might have to consider giving the T-800 his own shelf...possibly a Sarah Connor to go with him?!?!

Yep, the one I went to was 3 stories! They have a restaurant that serves Swedish meatballs and pastries. :drool

When we looked on-line to buy one from the IKEA website it cost $325 for shipping. I am not kidding. I can't imagine buying then on-line.

I would love to go walk around one, I've never been and the closest one to Idaho is Portland I believe. Long trek for some Detolf's....don't think the wife would appreciate that :lol

They wouldn't even let you buy them online awhile back. Then I checked again one day and all of a sudden you could. I was ecstatic! Then I got to the shipping portion :horror WTF?!?! For that price I'm guessing they were shipping directly from Sweden.

When I bought my first 2 I bought them on Ebay. Let's just say I paid enough...

I envy you're The Dark Knight setup. Awesome stuff all together.

You realize when you say the Martin version of the T-600 has the cool base that it doesn't come with the one I have pictured right?

Yeah I know the Martin T-600 comes with a factory base with 2 T-700 endoskulls in it am I right?

Yeah I know the Martin T-600 comes with a factory base with 2 T-700 endoskulls in it am I right?

Yep you got it man. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't misleading you in anyway.

This was Leo...moved to front page. :)

Last edited:

Nice jog with the pics! And great posing to! :clap

Posing can make or break a figure's shelf presence. :lecture

Back