Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty new to these forums but I do not understand where you get your logic from :monkey1 . For the most part, all most every exclusive goes up in value and especially on EBay, on forums you can generally keep most of the inflation out, but EBay charges 10% so there is no way that they will give you a PF, especially in this case an exclusive of a very important character for that cheap of a price. If you know an EBay seller that practically gives away statues like you've been saying in multiple threads, then please by all means PM me about them! I can use cheaper prices!:wave

I know what your saying. eBay does not charge buyers any fees only sellers get slam with them. Instead of me complaining I say just check out eBay here and there you will find great deals patience is the key. Happy collecting and welcome to the boards :wave btw I love Florida you are lucky to be there!

Agree, but with shipping I would even out or pay less later at around 430.00 to 450.00 shipped for this huge box. I will risk it this time. He's not a super must have for the price. And besides most sw statues takes a very long time to increase if they ever do. So I will be patient.

I have about 8 sw pf exclusives and none are really worth much. I'm sure I'd lose money if I tried to sell them. Talon is the exception but its mostly because of t&a.

Did sideshow really sell 1000 of these EX's at $384.99?
it was 'sold out' then they were available again, now sold out again.
is sideshow putting them up in lots?
I find it hard to believe they are sold out and i dont want to get on the waitlist, as i want to use my points.
While i was waiting for my points to be available (which by the way took longer than the 40 days they say it would after time of shipping!), it has sold out again. :dunno

Just used points with my local retailer to pick up a reg. Hope sdcc shows us a new Solo!

Forget the droids, Han and Chewie are my ultimate SW double act:pray:

Damn straight! :lecture :hi5:

Make it happen Sideshow! :pray:

I'll just leave this bucket of KFC here... unguarded... if you know what I mean. :wink1:

kfc+bucket+of+chicken.gif

Back