Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Es plus price, may take a bit longer. Which is cool I don't have the money to order it yet.

The Regular is likely to be available for a long time seeing that the Ex is still available. So for those who don't really want the Ex, you may want to be patient and probably get the Regular later for a lower price. For all we know, the Regular may even end up in the SS Gift Card list!

I initially expected the Ex to sell out at most in a week or so. But looks like it may take a while now. But it should still sell out..... eventually.

I'm passing till we see anything on a new Solo PF. Think a lot of people will be the same.

Does anyone perhaps think the bowcaster is a little on the short side?
I was expecting it to be longer, looks more like a blaster :dunno

Sold out?? Huh? Ah I will wait this one out. I will pick this ex up on the aftermarket for 350.00 shipped. I'm pretty sure I can do it since the ex is kind of lame with plenty to go around.

Hard to predict, really. You might be surprised. :)

Agree, but with shipping I would even out or pay less later at around 430.00 to 450.00 shipped for this huge box. I will risk it this time. He's not a super must have for the price. And besides most sw statues takes a very long time to increase if they ever do. So I will be patient.

Agree, but with shipping I would even out or pay less later at around 430.00 to 450.00 shipped for this huge box. I will risk it this time. He's not a super must have for the price. And besides most sw statues takes a very long time to increase if they ever do. So I will be patient.

I'm pretty new to these forums but I do not understand where you get your logic from :monkey1 . For the most part, all most every exclusive goes up in value and especially on EBay, on forums you can generally keep most of the inflation out, but EBay charges 10% so there is no way that they will give you a PF, especially in this case an exclusive of a very important character for that cheap of a price. If you know an EBay seller that practically gives away statues like you've been saying in multiple threads, then please by all means PM me about them! I can use cheaper prices!:wave

Back