Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To compromise both editions for the exclusive accessory is really poor. Bad form.

I preordered the regular version cuz I did not care for the exclusive. I am praying they figure out a way to fix that seam!

To compromise both editions for the exclusive accessory is really poor. Bad form.

I disagree but everyone has their own opinions.

Chewie posing & holding the DLT-19 Ex scene specific when Luke, Leia, Han & him escape the garbage compactor.

IMO, the Chewie PF is a good looking PF and I can't wait to get my Ex. :yess:

I disagree but everyone has their own opinions.

Chewie posing & holding the DLT-19 Ex scene specific when Luke, Leia, Han & him escape the garbage compactor.

IMO, the Chewie PF is a good looking PF and I can't wait to get my Ex. :yess:
I'm with you really. Ideally I guess they should have tapered the end that looks like it plugs into the wrist socket and overlapped it with molded fur to cover the line but overall I'm still happy with the look of this one. It's going to be a monster. There's alot to be said for in-hand viewing too. For some reason the naked eye can be a little more forgiving than a camera.

It's not only the seams guys... check out how much fur detail has been lost when you look at them side-by-side. They've changed the sculpt around the seam on the forearm and taken away a lot of dangling fur (it looks so flat now - after looking at the original - it reminds me of a dog turd).

Pretty piss-poor effort...

ScreenShot2013-07-20at122814AM_zps8c893030.png

Here's another, on a more similar angle. I'm struggling to see a seam...

ScreenShot2013-07-20at123532AM_zps61490ab5.png

I'm with you really. Ideally I guess they should have tapered the end that looks like it plugs into the wrist socket and overlapped it with molded fur to cover the line but overall I'm still happy with the look of this one. It's going to be a monster. There's alot to be said for in-hand viewing too. For some reason the naked eye can be a little more forgiving than a camera.

Agreed. The seam is glaring and I hope Sideshow fixes the issue.

I doubt they will.. the one we seen on SDCC is prob. the one you will get

It's not only the seams guys... check out how much fur detail has been lost when you look at them side-by-side. They've changed the sculpt around the seam on the forearm and taken away a lot of dangling fur (it looks so flat now - after looking at the original - it reminds me of a dog turd).

I have faith. I bet the seam gets fixed before it ships. Chewie is a pretty big character for them to mess up. In all honesty, I bet we do not have this in-hand until 2014 sometime. It will be delayed again.

why are the colors so bleached out looking anyway ? is it the picture or it that the final production color on him ?

I doubt they will.. the one we seen on SDCC is prob. the one you will get

Sideshow has made changes to statues in the past so it is possible that we might see the issue fixed.

I wouldn't make any judgements about the color based on the photos, since the lighting conditions on the show floor are not optimal.

:lecture :exactly: :goodpost:

oookeee... I am waiting for in hand pics next year then :p

oookeee... I am waiting for in hand pics next year then :p

Oh yeah, it will be next year. I will be shocked if we have it this year.

I really like this piece except the seam. That is becoming an eye sore.

Gotta admit I agree with you and myc.
Looks very disappointing.
Pretty sure if it goes like this into production then I am out on this one.
:(

Back