Chewbacca custom 1/6th WIP ( a 2nd Chewy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to sound weird or anything... But why not try a female body and just cut the breasts off? They're made pretty thin.

Not to sound weird or anything... But why not try a female body and just cut the breasts off? They're made pretty thin.

Said the serial killer. (Just kidding Brandon.)

You do have a point though. Which female body would be the best to use? And how could you make her taller? A DC Direct body?

Barryo.......you crazy

(I'll take one when you're done:monkey3 )
why does everyone say that........I'm starting to get a complex.........:wink1:
Very cool stuff Barry! I'm gonna be hovering over this thread with excitement! Can't wait to see your success!
well thanks, I hope it turns out myself........time will tell.

hmm........never thought of that but I did think of cobbling a custom body together with different parts. if this doesn't work...........there may be a 3rd version.......:panic:

Said the serial killer. (Just kidding Brandon.)

You do have a point though. Which female body would be the best to use? And how could you make her taller? A DC Direct body?

Cereal-Killer---94497.jpg

Awesome start Barry!!

If Chewbacca is like everything else you do, he will turn out great.

Looking forward to see this one come together. Good luck!! :duff

You are totally insane Barryo :lol Just making a 2nd Chewie head was painful enough, but an entire 2nd figure :google

But, I'm sure you will totally rock it out, I definitely learned a few things I'd have done differently if I were to try again.

YOU CRAZY!!!!! :lol

DO IT!! DO IT!!

And maybe, one of these years I'll do up mine again.... :monkey2

soooo...anything new? you've been holding out on us, haven't ya? was just checking out your stuff...very nice bashes...would love to see some new stuff if you have any....

and thought i had seen this stuff before...but didnt see posts from me...weird..anywho...lol..keep up the awesome work...

Thanks been meaning to make an all in one thread and consolidate stuff but you know, that takes effort on my part and I'm just too damn lazy..........:lol

And my dog ate chewbacca..............:mad:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:rotfl:rotfl
Thanks been meaning to make an all in one thread and consolidate stuff but you know, that takes effort on my part and I'm just too damn lazy..........:lol

And my dog ate chewbacca..............:mad:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back