Chev Chelios Head Sculpt and Shirt Interest Thread (Crank)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susala would get it spot on and smooth, i got Z's Punisher and just think his sculpts all have a skin texture of porridge!

There is already a sculpt floating around of him put out by loading toys. With a repaint it would be pretty good. I dont see the need for another one.

Last edited:
Loading Toys did a good job, and actually the paint on it is more Crank than Transporter due to the heavy stubble. Just needs a repaint on the eyes and lips. I love Crank but I think the best scene is the hospital gown one. That would be my custom.

Well, I've seen the loading toys head repainted, and in my opinion, it's not quite up to the mark, which, along with the aspect of having this be a neckless sculpt, I decided to see if people would be interested in a new one

The head would be exactly the same for crank 1 or 2 really

No it wouldn't. Statham was actually thinner and more cut for Crank 2, he had a more round face for Crank 1. It's not a huge difference, but one nonetheless. I know this since I worked on Crank 2 and talked to him about it. I mean if you want to be accurate, it wouldn't be exactly the same.

I'd be happy with either Z or Susula. To be honest I believe Z will be the first available based on his turnaround to date. Susuala does amazing work but her great Bond still hasn't made it into production.

Susala would get it spot on and smooth, i got Z's Punisher and just think his sculpts all have a skin texture of porridge!

Thats a long time ago, no more bumpy skin texture for a while now, have a look your self in my newer commission threads, and as I remember you've only gotten one from me, so to pass judgement on "ALL" my sculpts is not making much sense :confused:

Thats a long time ago, no more bumpy skin texture for a while now, have a look your self in my newer commission threads, and as I remember you've only gotten one from me, so to pass judgement on "ALL" my sculpts is not making much sense :confused:

Very true. I love the new texture better than the old. Hopefully Z will go back and revisit Ray in his Rome role.

Just bumping this back up so more folks can see it.

Only waiting on the votes from 4 more people and then we can get back to the chosen sculptor.

Just putting this back up into the eyes of folks on the board =]

I have contacted the last people we are awaiting votes from to get their vote

I'd be happy with either Z or Susula. To be honest I believe Z will be the first available based on his turnaround to date. Susuala does amazing work but her great Bond still hasn't made it into production.

This was my vote - Z first, Susula second. As I said above Susula hasn't actually got a sculpt into production yet - undeniable talent but I suspect it could be a long wait.

i think susala was caught up with tom cruise's vincent sculpt...but looks like she already finished with that project since breakrevenge starts to sell the sculpt on his website...

hopefully now she can do the bond head..i need a bond in my collection!

i think susala was caught up with tom cruise's vincent sculpt...but looks like she already finished with that project since breakrevenge starts to sell the sculpt on his website...

hopefully now she can do the bond head..i need a bond in my collection!

I agree I think things will begin moving now.

Back