Chev Chelios Head Sculpt and Shirt Interest Thread (Crank)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mollins

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am happy to announce that the sculptor voted for to sculpt this Chev Chelios head is...

SUSALA!!

She has let me know that she thinks she will be able to start on this sculpt in LATE OCTOBER/EARLY NOVEMBER.

The approx. cost of each head will be €20 plus shipping.

I posted this interest thread over on One Sixth Customs, and thought It's be a good idea to post it over here also as, to my understanding, this is still within the boundaries of the new rule is it not?

I was wondering if anyone else here would be interested in getting a head and shirt made for a custom Chev from Crank?

It's something I've been mulling over for a while, and as far as I'm aware there's only really one Jason Statham head worth mentioning, and even that isn't the best.

This isn't a thread with a sculptor that has said yes, this is just to see if anyone would be interested in a headsculpt and/or the shirt worn by Statham as Chev Chelios?

So, if you'd be interested in a custom Headsculpt and/or clothing of Chev from Crank, let it be known!

On the other forum I made a suggestion in regards to the headsculpt;
I think it would be better if it DID NOT have a sculpted neck, and was sculpted to be put on a HT long neck connector, or a body with a sculpted neck on it.

And just for ref. Here's a photo of Chev and the shirt in question:

2006crank002.jpg

Interested in Head:
1. Mollins
2. LordAzrael
3. KillaB / breakersrevenge
4. Sick8oy
5. darkchylde80
6. Chouzi (two)
7. elvis1976
8. Lord Vicious
9. Dwing
10. toyadventurer
11. menlojames
12. jimjimmyjones85
13. Eli26
14. JustinLuck
15. Shakey.
16. ronwlim

Interested in Shirt:
1. Mollins
2. LordAzrael
3. darkchylde80
4. Sick8oy

Last edited:
In but need to see other work and knowledge that this sculpter comes thru.

I've added you to the list jimjimmyjones85.

To let people know, I've contacted a sculptor to see if they would be interested taking on this head.

I will let people know when I know =]

Thanks Mol, hope he's a good one as we are truly in need and all available sculpts are bad IMHO.

OK Folks, I've added a bit more information regarding getting a sculptor to the first post.

And that's all the information added regarding the sculptors.

All we need to do now is make a choice regarding which sculptor we would all like to go with.

My first choice would be z, as I don't mind waiting until after christmas to get the head, and I know just how high quality his work is, as well as his relatively quick turn around time.

If people don't want to wait, then I'd say to go with Susala, as she is also an excellent sculptor, as I'm sure you can all see from the links to her stuff.

But yes, that's my choice, z.

Back