[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED PAGE 5~

Here's the finished sculpt (I think, unless I need to change something before popping him into the oven):

WIP3Leslie+copy.jpg

DETAILWIP.jpg

Like I said in an earlier post, I got some tips by Rainman himself so I applied what I got from him, but still I have a lot more to learn from this craft.

Next step, painting!

Thanks for looking ^_^

Last edited:
Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED PAGE 7~

That's amazing Johnny. You are getting better...and faster!!!!

Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED PAGE 5~

Here's the finished sculpt (I think, unless I need to change something before popping him into the oven):

WIP3Leslie+copy.jpg

DETAILWIP.jpg

Like I said in an earlier post, I got some tips by Rainman himself so I applied what I got from him, but still I have a lot more to learn from this craft.

Next step, painting!

Thanks for looking ^_^
Excellent, awesome!

Looking good mate! You are getting better with each sculpt. The hair on Nielsen looks amazing!

Yes, I´ll be interested too. Nice artwork.

Thanks guys!, I appreciate the support. After these images I fixed some parts I needed to fix, glad I took those pictures :p .

As for availability for those interested (which I didn't think people would :p ), I might do a list after I paint it, I have a couple of local guys interested in it also, if we reach the minimum limit then I'll do it.

Very nice Leslie Nielsen. You get better with every sculpt. Keep it up. If you make this available I may want one. I'm not sure yet but if you make a list put me as a maybe.

Great job!:clap
I'm looking forward to seeing this HS painted.

LNpaintV1+copy.jpg

LNpaintV2+copy.jpg

As you can see I did 2 different paint ups as tests. In version 1, I was trying to achieve that Hot Toys skin tone look, and in version 2, I used a different kind of paint for the base for a more "neutral" skin tone look.

I don't really know which skin tone I prefer, but I think I like the Hot Toys skin tone, or maybe something in between the 2 of those.

Thanks for looking.

Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED PAGE 8~

Amazing, tell me please this is going to be for sale!!!!

Maestro Cheungkinmen, cada vez mejor, más obras maestras! I´m a big fan. If this is going to be up for sale, I´d like to be included on the list, please. Bravo!

Amazing, tell me please this is going to be for sale!!!!

If there is interest I will make a new thread for this, thanks! :1-1:

Maestro Cheungkinmen, cada vez mejor, más obras maestras! I´m a big fan. If this is going to be up for sale, I´d like to be included on the list, please. Bravo!

:1-1: Gracias por el comentario! :) . Pues, I didn't think people would be interested in Leslie, but if I did make it public, I'll make a thread about it :)

Wow man! It's awesome! This sculpt is amazing!
You skills grow up very very fast!
Can't wait to see your future works!

Wow, you get better with each sculpt Johnny!! Now do something "Batman Begins/Dark Knight" ;)

Back