Check out Subject 805!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A while back headlines scrolled on the SSC site about different DEAD related events, people being mauled and such. I remember something about a dead celebrity....it'd be interesting we got one of those.....

Looks like a zombie dog maybe heading our way. And maybe a zombie news crew? I'd love for a female anchor/journalist zombie! :D

newsclipdd6.jpg

You do know that that is the Spokesman, Subject 560 right? The bodyguards might be kinda cool though.

You do know that that is the Spokesman, Subject 560 right? The bodyguards might be kinda cool though.

Yeah, I figured that. I was thinking that where there's a press conference there are journalists and where there are journalists there are potential zombie journalists. A zombie cameraman would be pretty cool as well. The scope of this line really leaves a lot of room for awesome.

The next zombie should be the guy in the bio suit in the "Evidence of the Men in Black" video, (comes out the door). He get in contact with the spokes person. Think links

We need some diversity in the line, we need a Black Zombie, something similar to a big daddy(from land of the dead) would be awesome!!!!

The Main Origin video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phO3Nubtgds

This was released just after Subject 5 was announced. It includes the making of Subject 57, and the characters of 560 (even has the briefcase) and 805 (note how close the outfit is). It is surprising how many zombies have come out of this single video. Best hint ever! If any of the other videos serve as hints, we WILL have a female zombie within a year.

Wow, just watched this video. I had seen all the others, but not this one. Awesome. I need to keep track of all these and get copies. this video was straight forward, but each subsequent video has left much more up to the imagination, IMO. Probably on purpose, to leave the options open for whatever. Bring it. :rock

Bit repetitive responses there brother....

So anyways, just saw the video, anyone read the responses to it on youtube?

I allmost want to pu a link to deadbeready.com, on there! :rotfl

I just got notice that 805 is shipping soon!
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Subject 805: Tactical Containment Unit Operator 12-inch Figure (item #3010) from our The Dead 12-inch Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 12-15 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 7-10 days, which will notify you about the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR ONLINE USER ACCOUNT.
12-15 days!!! Do you think they could give us an earlier notice?
I don't know if I can swing this with all that's coming in April.

I just got notice that 805 is shipping soon!

12-15 days!!! Do you think they could give us an earlier notice?
I don't know if I can swing this with all that's coming in April.

Same here man, I may have to cancel and hope to get him later or not at all....

Back