Check out Subject 805!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to publicly thank Pixeltwin for helping me order the coolest Dead figure yet and the most awesome ornament ever! :rock

This is blows the rest away for me. The severed arm would have done that alone, but the missing jaw put him over the top by far! Awesome, awesome, awesome! :rock

Now I just hope we get a 12" figure of the Ornament guy, he looks sweet too! If it is 1:6, which it probably is, I'm sure minimal adjustments would be needed to turn it into a figure head for it would be a no brainer (no pun intended).

Hey Tylerd...

Subject 805 is not sold out... do you mean the Ex Corporate Zombie from earlier in the week? He was talked about in the Dead thread and in this one. We really do look out for each other here :duff

Hey Tylerd...

Subject 805 is not sold out... do you mean the Ex Corporate Zombie from earlier in the week? He was talked about in the Dead thread and in this one. We really do look out for each other here :duff

glad to hear that.

OMG!!! :google :google :google

This figure is AWESOME!!!!!! :drool

The Dead line is going to be SS's best line ever.

I agree and that is from a collector who, when asked by Sideshow, said Star Wars would be my dream 12" line. Boy was I wrong! The Dead is awesome. What is even better is we got Shaun of the Dead too, so we at least got some Dead hunters! :rock

Yeah, Shaun of the Dead is a great complimentary license! I always hoped that Sideshow would make figures from it, but never thought it would actually happen!!

What a great spooktakular :rock

I think that was part of the reason I dropped out of the Dead line the first two times. I just felt like the line wouldn't really go anywhere... But in context of SotD it has taken on an awesome context which is much more than what it was by it self (great as that is).

Finally, I really thought they were going to give the Dead line a serious boost w/ 2 figures. But I'm in no hurry for quantity when we get quality like this.

May Christmas bring us a our first female dead.

I can't believe anybody would complain about the price on this figure.

The outfit and accessories are great plus SS is using an unique arm sculpt that is awesome. The new severed arm sculpt alone is worth the increase in cost over the other Dead figures.

Finally, I really thought they were going to give the Dead line a serious boost w/ 2 figures. But I'm in no hurry for quantity when we get quality like this.

May Christmas bring us a our first female dead.

I'm hoping for an ornament zombie guy figure for Christmas, perhas he could be the zombie Santa. That guy looks too cool to only be used for an ornament!

I can't believe anybody would complain about the price on this figure.

The outfit and accessories are great plus SS is using an unique arm sculpt that is awesome. The new severed arm sculpt alone is worth the increase in cost over the other Dead figures.

Just for fun and to give people something to ***** about, this (like the other Dead figures) is cobbled together from other Sideshow releases. The vest and weapons are from the X-Files Dogget figure, maybe the boots are too. And the outfit looks to be from Platoon or maybe the Brosnan Bond figure.

I seriously love the figures and see them kind of as Sideshow kitbashes... then with awesome added zombification. But I figure why not give people who complain about prices something to go on about :lol

Alice and Prog can thank me later :rotfl

....I seriously love the figures and see them kind of as Sideshow kitbashes... then with awesome added zombification. But I figure why not give people who complain about prices something to go on about :lol

Alice and Prog can thank me later :rotfl

:lol:lol:lol

I just wanted to publicly thank Pixeltwin for helping me order the coolest Dead figure yet and the most awesome ornament ever! :rock

Thanks Pix!! You rock! Been great knowing you had me covered while I was at work. I owe ya man. :duff

Missing arm and missing jaw! We're actually paying more for less?

OMG, it's outrageous!!!

:p

And who suggested the special ops zombie last year in chat? Thats right biatches ;)

He needs grenades, and a special ops helm.

Back