Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple of things. I have decided to update my Garindan. New belt, shirt. I need to sort out pants, boots and gloves still.

2016-03-21 18.46.43.jpg

Orrimaarko finally got his rifle. I just need to upgrade eyepatch and add more gear.

2016-03-21 18.47.15.jpg

Nice dude! Same rifle I used. Good choice.

Thanks. Yeah it looked pretty close to the reference pictures.

Some more work on Garindan. SSC Darth Maul gloves, Greedo blaster, commlink. Futzed pants. Swapped boots.

2016-03-21 21.04.27.jpg

Still a work in progress. I am on the hunt for better boots.

Ah, busted out the Garindan. Nice! I've been working on mine but I want a new cape and not totally happy with my boots or gun.

Like the shirt and boots on him.��

Ah, busted out the Garindan. Nice! I've been working on mine but I want a new cape and not totally happy with my boots or gun.

Like the shirt and boots on him.��

Thanks man. I still need to tweak him some more. :)

I also am redoing Ponda Baba. WIP pic. I still need to paint the tusks, trim the fur etc.

2016-03-25 16.20.42.jpg

Nice dude. That's still a character I've been wanting to do but the lack of a ceremonial Luke jacket has kept me from it. Is the Hasblow one any good at all?

Epic. Where did you get that Ponda Baba?

Thanks man. :)

Hasbro. Repainted and faux fur added. I am still working on him, but he is coming along nicely.

See what you do to me Chris? I just bought a Ceremonial Luke and a used Panda Baba. haha

Sorry dude. :D

Walrusman always looks like a quick peek up a Scotsman's kilt, but you know we're all going to be on the starting line when that new SSC Luke Snowspeeder coat goes up on TA.:lol:yess:

You are probably right. :)

Walrusman is looking great!

Amazing work as always buddy.

Ron

Thanks guys. :)

Back