Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys! :)

heres a punk rock tip. they have all these tiny studs in cone pyramid and dots at studsandspikes.com. There ya go Chakaman! THEYRE CHEAP and they ship fast.

Thanks for the link mate, I will check em out. Ill let you know if I find anything.

I was very fortunate to get a couple painted clone heads from Mark in the post. These look even better in hand! Mark super job on these and thanks mate!!:)

70.jpg

72.jpg

Here he is with Cody......
71.jpg

Commander Cody is freaking awesome by the way!!:rock
73.jpg

Thanks!!

I did some work on "bum face" as some of you like to call him. I painted the Yavin Luke jacket orange, let it dry and then I coated it with gloss to give it that "leathery" look. I then attached the hands and began adding fur. Im going to let this sit overnight and then stuff some more inside the sleeve and bulk it up a bit more.

80.jpg

Mark was also kind enough to send me a Lando head cast. I dremmelled it down so as the Tomy Skiff helmet would fit over it. I now can pose him with his helmet on or off if I want to. I plan on leaving the helmet on and using my spare Lando head for my Lando General from ROTJ that I want to finish up. :)

81.jpg

Wow, awesome stuff going on here, haven't visited for a while. Haven't made any customs for a long time either.

Great work, the clone headsculpts look great.

If you don't need that snowtrooper parts on the wall, I'll buy it off of you. Mark has no spare one for me although I kind a encouraged him to do the casting ... *sniff*

Cheers guys, I appreciate the kind words.

@Gent, I plan on using that armor for the Snowtrooper Commander.

Mark, has a lot on his plate right now. He has some stuff that HE wants to do for HIMSELF, but Im sure he will cast some more armor bits down the road.

I never ask or demamd that Mark do anything for me. If or when he is working on somethimg that we talk about doing, he usually does a set or cast for me.

Just be patient mate, he will get to it. :)

Yeah, that's what he told me also - he's on doing his own thingys. To make it clear: I never ment to rush him or do him wrong at any time, so glad with what he helped me already. I just wondered if you have a spare armour, that's all.

Lol, I'm also on to the commander, any idea on how to get that damn straight shiny cowl/face plate? What about the GG bust, would that be the right size?

Gent, if I had a spare set I would send it to you mate.

The hard face mask is the issue i am having too. I havent really had a chance to think about "how to do it." The GG bust should be the correct scale, I had not thought about using that.

Back