Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your prizes. Sorry to keep hearing about this right forearm issue.

Well, unfortunately the oil dried right up. Not sure if it evaporated or just seeped into the material so much that it disappeared... but the oil left no sign on t-shirt material after just two days.

I tried it twice to be certain. Used regular vegetable oil as well.

View attachment 501208

Sorry to hear this. I honestly am not sure what to tell you to try next. I am not sure if applying a sealer before it dries would do anything.

Probably just a "dirty water wash" is your best solution.

Happy Holidays my friends!!

FB_IMG_1608834995307.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic work! The Christmas theme made me laugh haha! We went from Elf on the Shelf to Sand People on the Steeple.

Thanks guys!! Happy New Year everyone.

Lando arrived a couple of days ago. I haven't had a chance to futz around with it, but its a very nice figure.

20201231_123049.jpg
20210115_161432.jpg

I also received some extra Lando skiff armor, bracers and holsters from Toy Anxiety. Looking forward to working on some stuff very soon!!

Last edited:
Happy New Year... and Lando be lookin GOOD, especailly among the ranks of your Jabba squad :D
Looking forward to getting mine in soon!

Lando looks awesome. So excited to be able to add him to the throne room. (Going to use the non-helmeted head for something else — not Star Wars related).

Cheers guys. Colt 45 eh? :lol

Lando is a great figure. Having him has motivated me to revisit some skiff guards. I am in the process of reworking my Skiffmaster. I am upgrading the hair...

20210114_201044.jpg

Back