Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way too cool!
What/how did you figure out about the Nikto headgear? I'd love to see pics because I'm currently stumped on mine and need to try some ideas I have.

Anyone have a connect for Nikto sculpts?

I did a Nikto sculpt! It?s in my thread I created. (I don?t want to derail Chakaman?s great work)
If you like what you see, hit me up! I can also provide more pics if you need them.

Way too cool!
What/how did you figure out about the Nikto headgear? I'd love to see pics because I'm currently stumped on mine and need to try some ideas I have.

As I mentioned, if I haven't finished it. I did the base in sculpy. I then used leather strips and a cut up t-shirt and started applying it to the base. I still need to add fur and the steel studs to it. I have not figured that part out yet.

Sorry, I know this isnt very helpful.

Anyone have a connect for Nikto sculpts?

I did a Nikto sculpt! It?s in my thread I created. (I don?t want to derail Chakaman?s great work)
If you like what you see, hit me up! I can also provide more pics if you need them.

Ah yes. Sorry got excited. My bad Chris!

No worries guys. Yes, James made a very nice Nikto sculpt. I am currently working on him. You should pick one up.

Here is a picture, keep in mind, its not finished.

20191026_000123.jpg

Back