Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chakaman, you need to do one of those hi-res VR Youtube videos of those figure shelves when you're done setting up.:clap

Great looking stuff, and those shelves are sweet.

Thanks. Yes, they are from IKEA. Really nice.

I'm not a great fan of ROTJ but after seeing your Jabba's henchmen, i will reconsider this part of the movie...
They are AWESOME !!!
I really love the energy & harshness emanating from them...

Thanks. I appreciate that. They are some of my favorites. I have a few more in the works, looking forward to finishing them this year.

Chakaman, you need to do one of those hi-res VR Youtube videos of those figure shelves when you're done setting up.:clap

Thanks. I will do something like that.

I need to get more shelves first. :)

I swapped out a couple of comics with some other artwork...

20180517_072152.jpg

Looks great. What Empire poster is that? Looks cool.

And yeah, I'm headed to Ikea in the next two weeks to buy another Besta (my seventh:slap)

What's up with your 4-LOM head? Maybe it's just the angle, but it seems to be sitting a little high (I'm only checking closely because I'm doing a "deep" custom Zuckuss so I'm a bit obsessed with the proportions on the Sideshow one:lol)

Looks great. What Empire poster is that? Looks cool.

And yeah, I'm headed to Ikea in the next two weeks to buy another Besta (my seventh:slap)

What's up with your 4-LOM head? Maybe it's just the angle, but it seems to be sitting a little high (I'm only checking closely because I'm doing a "deep" custom Zuckuss so I'm a bit obsessed with the proportions on the Sideshow one:lol)

It's an art print I picked up at a local Comic-con a few months ago. I am not sure who the aetist is, sorry.

20180517_205342.jpg

I think it might be the angle of 4-LOM. I have him looking down. Here are some better pics...

20180517_205422.jpg
20180517_205403.jpg

Some more progress on my room...

20180521_210513.jpg

20180521_210543.jpg

I have 6 more shelves ordered from IKEA. They should be here next week. I plan on adding a third shelf below the two on the far right. Also three more at the same height on the other wall. I have a couple smaller shelves ordered to go below the window on the opposite wall.

This thread is back! Glad to see your setting up your shelves again, Chaka. Hope the new gig is going well. :)

Thanks. I really appreciate it.

I hope to have the room finished in the next month or so. After that, it's time to start cranking out new customs. :)

they look great chris nice set up. I think for mine I got something like 3 Hot Toys snow troopers and 2 SSC versions with the HT snow trooper helmets on them. where`s the big E-WEB cannon at

Yeah, looks great all together. I finally found the e-web and a second HT Snowie for a decent price but haven't had time to set them all up yet.

I have a few leftover Snowie parts including a head but I'll have to do some casting because I can't find the chest armor or boots.

I was fortunate enough to get a "Dream Come True" custom kit from Master Enaud.

This is the first custom I have gotten to work on since I moved 8 months ago. Loads to do on him still, but I did get the head sculpt finished. Lots of layers to this guy.

Duane, I can't thank you enough my friend. It's nice to be back at it. :)

20180527_203225.jpg

20180527_203038.jpg

20180527_202954.jpg

20180527_202931.jpg

My Squidward head from Enaud should be in Dublin this week.

I'm just doing him as a Cantina patron.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I have been wanting one of these for years. He is amazing.

I'm not sure how many of these sculpts he made. I do think its the only outfit at the moment. The pattern is now done though.

I know he's busy doing a lot of custom commission jobs from Facebook groups. He works on things when he can.

Back