Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Um, I guess it would have to be in the backyard somewhere if I did one. You know, most of the foothills I live around are sand.......you got me thinking now. :)[/QUOTE]

LOL, I have a sand area for my girls and I thought about it too. But I got a stern warning form my wife I better not touch the girls play area.

untitled.jpg

Whichever route you guys go with the backyard Sarlacc pit, I trust the consideration of a secure or the securing of the area from any possible feline vagrants will be initiated:lol

:wink1:

Great start man. I've been working on a figure myself for the last 3 hours or so. She is of the slave variety. :D

Nice Tyler, looking forward to seeing what you are up to.

Yeah, this one is going to take some time. I am doing the dark coats now and then am going to lighten him up. I cant decide if I want to add real fur to this one or leave it sculpted.

060700x664_zps0c278482.jpg

Looking good dude. Nysad's helmet is coming along nicely.

Thanks man. Loads to do still. These sculpts are so much fun to work on. :)

Great job Chris, and Duane your knocking stuff out the park with your sculpts.

Thanks Jason. Yes. Duane is on a roll lately. There is still more to come hopefully.

OMG!!! That Gotal is a beauty! I think there were two in the Cantina. Which one is this intended to be Chaka?

Thanks. Welcome to the forums. :)

I am going to do Trevagg. He is the one seen sitting in the booth.

I still need to add some details to the paint job. I am also going to add varnish/gloss to the eyes mouth. I am still toying with the idea of adding real fur to the sculpt.

It seems like I do this one a year. :) Maybe having kids has something to do with it?? Anyways, I have been busy the past week or so dismantling my hobby room and moving it to a larger room in our house. The idea is that I will have more display space for my vintage stuff. It will also provide more space for my son Nick to hang out with me and mess with his Star Wars toys while I am working on my stuff. :) I am pretty excited about this. Hopefully its the last time I have to do this. Here is where I am at right now....

0291000x561_zps352e7df2.jpg

I cant wait to fill the walls and shelves with Star Wars. :)

That is a fantastic looking room! Very organized and lots of desk space!! I always enjoy seeing your head rack as well in past posts, Always tons of awesome stuff!!!

Back