Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something tells me British actor sculpts would make good imperials

:goodpost: Yes, yes they do. :)

I reworked the mic wire and mouthpiece. I also fixed the helmet in place.

DSC08701700x651_zps79a16579.jpg

DSC08699576x700_zps9ba7ab8f.jpg

DSC08698700x571_zps3af47e27.jpg

I havent. I have owned a few in the past, they are nice.

Ah...nice.

Someone just bumped an old thread the other day and I saw Hurc had made a wireless Cathode saber. Was wondering if you knew anything about it since you've been here since a really long time.

Awesome Chris! When are you shipping him over to my house?

Thanks. Um, Ill see what I can do. I dont know if I have a box laying about that he will fit in. :dunno :lol

He looks frickin awesome better then a bought one

Once again, thanks mate. :) With some work, the Hasbro Imperial outfits can look great. With the prices and availabilty of SSC's, they are a nice alternatives.

Ha that's a great DST Chakaman. I used the exact same headsculpt on my bash!

Thanks.

Thats funny, great minds think alike I guess. :hi5: Those 3R and DiD headsculpts are really nice.

I would love to see some pics of yor DST bash. :)

That's scary good. Amazing! Your collection is brilliant.

Thanks Will, I appreciate it. :)

I picked up a couple of head sculpts last night. I should be able to finish a couple more Imperials in the next couple of weeks. I think a found a head that will work for Admiral Ozzel. I cant wait to get it in hand to see what it looks like.

I also picked up the Clive Owen head. I plan on using it as either a black suited officer or Death Star Trooper.

I finally picked up some WW2 ammo pouches I had been wanting. Going to do some more work on my Tusken Raider bandoliers. :)

Thats funny, great minds think alike I guess. :hi5: Those 3R and DiD headsculpts are really nice.

I would love to see some pics of yor DST bash. :)

Great minds indeed.

Here's my bash:
DST04_zps58437b2d.jpg

DST03_zpseab888a5.jpg

DST01_zpsb326885b.jpg

Love what you've done with the microphone and headphone wire, I also thought about adding the wrist studs to the gloves, but because I couldn't find any gauntlets I had to bash them out of leather.

Great minds indeed.

Here's my bash:
DST04_zps58437b2d.jpg

DST03_zpseab888a5.jpg

DST01_zpsb326885b.jpg

Love what you've done with the microphone and headphone wire, I also thought about adding the wrist studs to the gloves, but because I couldn't find any gauntlets I had to bash them out of leather.

That looks great! I really like how the helmet is sitting on the head. Did you dremmel the head at all?? I havent modded the headsculpt on mine in case I wanted to use it with something else later. I think to get the helmet to sit perfect, I will have to trim the sculpt down a bit.

Thanks for sharing the pics mate. :)

I'm loving this thread. Those head sculpts are unreal! Awesome...

Stop....stop....you're making me jealous.

That looks great! I really like how the helmet is sitting on the head. Did you dremmel the head at all?? I havent modded the headsculpt on mine in case I wanted to use it with something else later. I think to get the helmet to sit perfect, I will have to trim the sculpt down a bit.

Thanks for sharing the pics mate. :)

Hi, thanks.
Yeah I had to take a chunk off the head to get the helmet to sit lower. Was hoping not to, as you said.
I especially like the benign expression on the sculpt as it reminded me of the friendly face on the old Kenner figure.

Happy belated birthday mate!

Thanks mate! Glad to see you still poke your head in here every once and a while. :)

I'm loving this thread. Those head sculpts are unreal! Awesome...

Stop....stop....you're making me jealous.

Your dios make me jealous, so we are even!! :D

Hi, thanks.
Yeah I had to take a chunk off the head to get the helmet to sit lower. Was hoping not to, as you said.
I especially like the benign expression on the sculpt as it reminded me of the friendly face on the old Kenner figure.

Yeah, I may end up hacking some of the head off to get it to look right.

Good stuff. :)

Damn Chris, amazing job mate.

Thanks mate! :duff

I took a couple pics of my Death Squad Trooper in natural light.....

DSC08702553x700_zps79d95757.jpg

DSC08705635x700_zps9edbabe5.jpg

I still cant decide if I am going to cut down the headsculpt.

While waiting for my officer headsculpts to arrive, I am going to finish my Tusken Raiders. I got these ammo pouches in the post today, gonna make bandoliers with them and spice up my Tuskens. :)

DSC08706700x525_zps2568e8a2.jpg

DSC08707800x622_zpsf685de7a.jpg

Im going to paint them and weather them up a bit so they all sort of match.

Your character creations are so awesome AND you are so modest. I can only aspire to a fraction of your greatness.

Your characters look more like museum pieces showing the original props and costumes on life-like wax figures. 

I took a couple pics of my Death Squad Trooper in natural light.....

I still cant decide if I am going to cut down the headsculpt.

Looks great and works well even without reducing the sculpt, you must have taken a lot off the inside of the helmet.

Back