Chace_DK's shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice clone army there!! :clap

You need OT Stormies and Sandies now :D

You are absolutely correct, my friend.. I have one of each (Medicom) on the way, to keep Vader company.. Can't wait to get them home soon.. :D

Just got Boiler, Wax & Numa and my brand new Yoda in today, will update later on.. :D
So yeah, my clone army is getting along quite good if I say so myself.. :D

Update time.. Been neglecting "my shelves" for a while, sorry 'bout that, Guys.. ;) Quite a few new items has gotten in since my last post, actually.. Been trying to sort out a few bashes.. Still waiting for parts etc.

Pics will follow, in the near future.

Off the top of my head, these figs have gotten here:

Misc.

Sideshow Joker
'78 Supes
Will Smith HS and a body (for a bash)
Medicom Amazing Spiderman
Medicom Spiderman 3

SW:
Hasbro Count Dooku
Sideshow Anakin (Sith eyes)
Sideshow Asajj Ventress
Medicom Sand- and Stormtroopers (1 sand, 2 stormies)

Working on customizing, my earlier mentioned Medicom Clone, into a Shadowtrooper.

Ohh.. And I caved in, and ordered a IM (Midas) even though I swore to myself I'd never go down that path.. :monkey3
I actually just got the tracking info on it.. ( :yess: )

Hi Guys..

So sorry, that I've neglected you in here, for a while..
But there's good news to bring up here (for me, at least :p )

I've had my display-room cleared out, and finally pulled the trigger on some cabinets and proper lighting. :D

Of course, I went with the Besta's.. I went for the white ones. Really happy about that.
First up, is my SW wall...
IMG_1148_zps0fd80447.jpg
.. And in the dark room.
IMG_1146_zps19a98953.jpg

Next up, will be the exact same setup, on opposite wall.. For my Marvel/DC/Disney PF's.
It will probably be, within a few weeks time. ;)

Cheers!

Hi Guys..

So sorry, that I've neglected you in here, for a while..
But there's good news to bring up here (for me, at least :p )

I've had my display-room cleared out, and finally pulled the trigger on some cabinets and proper lighting. :D

Of course, I went with the Besta's.. I went for the white ones. Really happy about that.
First up, is my SW wall...
View attachment 93052
.. And in the dark room.
View attachment 93053

Next up, will be the exact same setup, on opposite wall.. For my Marvel/DC/Disney PF's.
It will probably be, within a few weeks time. ;)

Cheers!

You are Dead to Me :lol:lol:lol:lol

Great Great Update and Pic's, Chace, Dig the Night Shot, Excellent Posts my Friend

Be Cool
Al

Thanks, Al .. I appreciate your kind words :hi5: Sorry about the "your dead to me" part though.. ;) I'll lay low for a while, I promise! :lol

That was a based on the Neglected comment, so don't read to much into it, Chace, that said, don't lay low because of me my Friend, looking forward to more updates in the Future

Back