Cha La Head Cha La..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant wait to display them in my DBZ shrine.

DSC06423.jpg

Nicely done. Unfortunately I am still trying to track down the SSJ Son Goku figure. Hopefully Big Bad will get a few more in the future. Until then the pics will wet my appetite.

I have so many DBZ items that are just taking up space, Animation Cels from the cartoons, Various Japanese figures, first releases from the American imports, a large Animation cel of Goku fighting Vegeta from the Vegeta Saga and even a full Photo of Goku signed by all the American actors. Around release time it might be time to get rid of my stuff...

I have so many DBZ items that are just taking up space, Animation Cels from the cartoons, Various Japanese figures, first releases from the American imports, a large Animation cel of Goku fighting Vegeta from the Vegeta Saga and even a full Photo of Goku signed by all the American actors. Around release time it might be time to get rid of my stuff...

Yo Mike, i'd love to see pics of those animation cells. are they straight from Akira Toriyama? signed?

Yeah Mike, show us the goods.

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5 Yes show us!!!

I'll have to dig them up. A few are in boxes in my garage and a couple in my closet wrapped up. Nothing signed except for the actor piece...

I paid various prices for them and I got them directly from Japan at various times in the late 90s and early 2000s.

Here are some examples of a few that I have:

This one is Vegeta from Dragonball GT in mid transformation to SSJ4:

DBCels001.jpg

These three are as follows starting from the bottom going up: Trunks from Dragonball GT with original sketch underneath cel, Adult Gohan from the Origin of Trunks film with original sketch underneath, Child Trunks from Origins of Trunks film with original sketch underneath

DBCels002.jpg

The next three are as follows starting from the bottom going up: Vegeta from Buu Saga with sketch, Super Saiyan Goku fighting Freeza with sketch underneath, Goku, Pan and Trunks from Dragonball GT with sketch.

DBCels003.jpg

The next three: SSJ4 Goku from Dragonball GT full cel with background cel underneath, Goten from Dragonball GT full cel with background cel, Gohan from Cell Saga with sketch underneath.

DBCels004.jpg

The next three: Krillin, Trunks and Gohan from the Cell Saga, Goku, Krillin and Gohan from Freeza saga, Trunks from Cell saga with Android 19's arm.

DBCels006.jpg

BTW, BBTS has the standard Gokus for PO right now. Finally got my order in.

Thanks, those cels will probably find their way to eBay or the sales threads very soon. :lol

Mike those look really cool. Do you know anywhere that still sells them? I'd definitely pick a couple up but want to see more variety if possible.

I went on eBay to find them and it was about 7 years ago, no clue where it'd be available now. If you see something you like let me know I'm sure we can come to an agreement on price.

I'm getting Dragon Ball Z fever like when I was a kid!!! :monkey1

I'm not a big anime fan but I've ALWAYS loved Dragon Ball Z...when I was younger and lived overseas in Thailand...all us American and other foreign kids at the International school were ALL about DBZ.

I bought the Season sets recently from Amazon and I'm rewatching the whole series!!!!! :rock

I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid various prices for them and I got them directly from Japan at various times in the late 90s and early 2000s.

Here are some examples of a few that I have:

This one is Vegeta from Dragonball GT in mid transformation to SSJ4:

DBCels001.jpg

These three are as follows starting from the bottom going up: Trunks from Dragonball GT with original sketch underneath cel, Adult Gohan from the Origin of Trunks film with original sketch underneath, Child Trunks from Origins of Trunks film with original sketch underneath

DBCels002.jpg

The next three are as follows starting from the bottom going up: Vegeta from Buu Saga with sketch, Super Saiyan Goku fighting Freeza with sketch underneath, Goku, Pan and Trunks from Dragonball GT with sketch.

DBCels003.jpg

The next three: SSJ4 Goku from Dragonball GT full cel with background cel underneath, Goten from Dragonball GT full cel with background cel, Gohan from Cell Saga with sketch underneath.

DBCels004.jpg

The next three: Krillin, Trunks and Gohan from the Cell Saga, Goku, Krillin and Gohan from Freeza saga, Trunks from Cell saga with Android 19's arm.

DBCels006.jpg

DUDE !! please tell me you are selling them.

If you are give me a price !!

I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahhahahha !!! I WANT A BROLY TOO !!
hell I will take the hole cast of DBZ !!

Back