Cha La Head Cha La..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More SS Goku pictures

dscf6887ll4vt8.jpg
dscf6889ym2sr1.jpg

dscf6898eh7ca3.jpg

wow !!!! OMG !!! ty for the pics bro !

that looks spectacular !!

I cant wait to see him in my DBZ SHRINE !

I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait for a broly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broly in his Legendary Super Saiyan mode would need the Medicom SUPER DUPER DUPER Muscle Body!!!!

Hmmm... missed him at BBTS....
Anyone got any other prospects for this guy?
THE Super Sayin Version I mean. Don't care for regular Gopoo.

Why do they keep putting them up again? Do they only presale a few at a time to give as many people as possible a chance? Or do they keep increasing their order with the distributor and once they know they have more, put it up again?

Depends. If SSJ Goku is a mailaway, then the dealers have to sell so many standards in order to get an alottment of mailaways, the same thing was going on for the Symbiote Spideys. Thats probably why they don't go up at the same time. Doesn't really explain the additions of more standard Gokus but either way I hope that we get an announcement from SSC before they start shipping.

Why do they keep putting them up again? Do they only presale a few at a time to give as many people as possible a chance? Or do they keep increasing their order with the distributor and once they know they have more, put it up again?

Nah, i'm pretty sure they are only preselling a few at a time. These are mail away Japanese exclusives after all. I'm pretty sure they won't be making a crapload.

I think BBTS really got surprised by the number of pre-orders for these figures so they keep ordering more!

They better cross their figures that Sideshow doesn't get them and offers them for cheaper. :monkey1

I think BBTS really got surprised by the number of pre-orders for these figures so they keep ordering more!

They better cross their figures that Sideshow doesn't get them and offers them for cheaper. :monkey1

They aren't ordering more. They only put a small amount on pre-order each time to give people a chance. Medicom isn't producing a large number of these mail aways.

Back