Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were a few left, and I tried for one when they went up, but missed out because of forgetting to check mark the size of the shirt I wanted! Argh!

I like loyalty programs a little, but this system seems somewhat unfair and only grandfathers in those who previously had the VIP passes. Even allowing them to buy multiples...

Damn! :mad:

I'm so ready for it to be August 23rd. I've got CVI on the brain all the time now that the final planning process has begun.

Hell, I'm ready for August 22nd because it will be the calm before the storm. I'm planning on heading over to the OCCC around 11:00 to pick up my Official Pix autograph tickets. :yess:

Or is this something you can't pick up until the show starts on Thursday?

Last edited:
Looks like I'll be spreading out my autographs since some guests aren't signing all days.

McDiarmid - Friday through Sunday
Fisher - Saturday and Sunday
Hamill, Daniels, Baker, Bulloch, Davis, Mayhew - Thursday through Sunday

I might just to be safe. :lol

How will that make you safe? You will feel my wrath! :mad:

"Ah Waller, my old friend. Do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold? It is very cold in space.

From hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round perdition's flames before I give him up."

Oh damn, wrong franchise... :stick

Speaking of wrong franchise, I had to laugh every time a 'Red Shirt' was mentioned in the Official Pix volunteer email. We all know what happens to those guys. :lol

Hell, I'm ready for August 22nd because it will be the calm before the storm. I'm planning on heading over to the OCCC around 11:00 to pick up my Official Pix autograph tickets. :yess:

Or is this something you can't pick up until the show starts on Thursday?

I found the answer in an Official Pix email.
We will stop selling autograph tickets online in early August. All tickets can be picked up at the convention as early as Wednesday Aug 22. Customers who pre-order will receive an email with additional information two weeks before the event.

I'm about to pre-purchase a Mark Hamill autograph ticket through Official Pix but it didn't ask me to choose a day. Is that normal?

My Celebration ticket is for Saturday, I just show up Saturday and can use my ticket for the autograph no matter how many other people are purchasing them on that day?

Khev, the autograph coupons are good anytime the person is signing. It doesn't matter which day.

Except that they only proceed numerically through the ticket numbers, and I honestly have no idea how they would handle a patron who was only there for one day, but their number had not come up yet...

Just saying...

Except that they only proceed numerically through the ticket numbers, and I honestly have no idea how they would handle a patron who was only there for one day, but their number had not come up yet...

Just saying...

The site says we get our number when we arrive. So I imagine it would have to be for a number that had not yet been called that day.

Is Mark signing on Sunday though? I just don't know. What I'm saying is they go 1-500, then 1-800, then 1-1000, and so on. Would it be possible to not have a later number called in time if you're not there the entire convention?

My number last time was in the 1200s and I had to wait until Saturday to even get in the Mark line. But I bought the ticket at noon on Thursday! You're just getting there on Saturday, so you're bound to have a very late ticket number.

Does this make sense?

Maybe a fellow freak can help by picking up your tickets? Unlikely though, huh?

Back