Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
comic-con-wookie.jpg

Now that's a Chewbacca I would get behind.

Me neither. Hopefully Monday?!?
Maybe it's alphabetical. :dunno

As I was reading The RS forum earlier, for a brief second I wished I could have scored a VIP pass, but then I thought of all the freaks I wouldn't be hanging in lines with and was glad I got a regular pass! :yess:

Are you gonna skip the Official Pix, Waller? Or getting your time changed?
And yes, why aren't those girls at Celebration?? SDCC is too big for their britches. ;)

Can't wait for CVI...

26 more days!

Just got home to Bremerton from a great time with coworkers after work in Gig Harbor near the Tacoma Narrows. A bit tipsy, and yeah, I shouldn't have been driving, technically. Just building my resistance for CVI...

But definitely wanted to mention that I heard Celebrate on the radio on the drive home! Woot!

:r2d2line

:vader

Are you gonna skip the Official Pix, Waller? Or getting your time changed?
And yes, why aren't those girls at Celebration?? SDCC is too big for their britches. ;)

The alternate schedules they suggested didn't work either, so I'm not sure yet. Maybe I'll just be doing the one shift on Saturday. :dunno

Me neither. Hopefully Monday?!?
Maybe it's alphabetical. :dunno

As I was reading The RS forum earlier, for a brief second I wished I could have scored a VIP pass, but then I thought of all the freaks I wouldn't be hanging in lines with and was glad I got a regular pass! :yess:

I actually wanted a VIP pass, but they sold out before they were even available to the general public. Blegh.

Back