CeeemOr Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd really LOVE to see what you did with this figure(DAREDEVIL)!C,i really like your style of mods!
Well I just change the body to a TT, sew the suit to fit it parfectely but I used the motorized Twist Em Daredevil HS. I did it almost 5 years ago and I hide him very far away from my other works :lol

Well I just change the body to a TT, sew the suit to fit it parfectely but I used the motorized Twist Em Daredevil HS. I did it almost 5 years ago and I hide him very far away from my other works :lol
:rotflIt can't look that bad!I would still love to see it especially with that head sculpt!The material on the DareDevil costume is very hard to work with because it is made from cheap pleather.I was thinkin of transferring him over to the new ACI body.It looks exactly like Hot Toys TT but cheaper of course.I'm waiting on a new suit for my Hawkeye but it takes a while for items to ship from China.:impatient:I'll post somw PICS. soon.:wink1:

Back